Author Topic: Auto Vs Vito  (Read 521 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Auto Vs Vito
« on: September 16, 2003, 01:13:01 AM »
vito dawg ever since i glanced u, ya lines been more awkward than P.Diddys dance moves/
U jst a fan dude, vito u wack right? u jst a victim of the gun since AutoMatiks senses u been macked twice/
now thats thrice, elite gonna mourn ya brah u sposed to flow?u like a faulty jail u cnt even form a bar/
now this whore is hard? u hoax, ima split personality so u how u gna survive this triple threat wit no crew votes?/
Rip this fools throat, beat me? u aint got a vague plan, VITO serves the mafia so i guess hes a Maid Man/
U punch wit a played hand, while my fight swellz, u been to jail dawg? coz like AIDS i eliminate WHITE-Cellz/
My punches light hell, n ya brains litter the street, agaisnt u id have to stand on lemons to suffer bitter defeat/
I rip the elite, n make ya spines rupture, coke head ya verses is like da lst sceens froms scarface ya got no line structure/
U cant rhyme fuck ya, check this vets stats, i guess u is a mafia don coz every time u spit u get WACKed!!!/
punch afta punch u ready for the next slap? my hits trouble ya neck, only time u rockin cats fred is wen u barney rubble my text/
only way u win is if u pull anotha bitch move n double my length

blah blah blah fuckin blah

one man one mission

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Auto Vs Vito
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 11:14:23 AM »
Damn..thought you forgot about this.  Ayight, so I'm assuming 10 bars, first to 4 3-0 is a ko?  Explained votes too..yeah?  Thanks for the opportunity to battle ya maxi...

It's "showtime" once again, but I see no talent in ya battalion, and even with "apollo" cred (creed) ya can't KO da italian stallion (showtime at the apollo, get it?)
ya gay crew meetin', "buryin' Jimmy" like da teamsters union, ya givin' "backpackin" new meanings,had to kill CSN and tear ya reunion,
cuz elite vs. CSN was like NFL allstars vs. amputees playin two handed touch, now rippin maxi is "Automatik", so I'm comin' through in da clutch
like peg legged jem jokes, I always post 'humerus' bars, bust two knocks (knock knock) ta ya dome, leave ya "seriously" scarred,
I see ya quotes an yer-jock-rides, and most commonly-have-my-perspective, like ya spittin peroxide, ya just "topically-anti-infective"
his girl muzzles' em (muslim) like takin his baconstrips, "bloody maxi"  cuz he pussy whipped, Maxi's best? check his"misses"...an' primos greatest hits,
I got top forty fists, eager to make quick hits, quick ta cleave-ya-lips, leave ya "eye's (I's) swell" like quotin leave it to beaver-scripts
gotta avenge ya 7th canibus-conjecture, can-I-jus-respect-ya? Naw.. cause Maxi talkin' bitin is like hannibal-lecter givin cannibal-lectures,
ya ain't a steady-killa-g,ya frontin'-in-jest, I hear nothin-in-threats, like reggie-miller's-threes, ya cred-be-filla-g, hardness just "nothing-but-net"
I'm dope bra, like packin coke in a lacy d cup, ya style leaves us in a board(bored) rut, only time ya close ta a record deal, is when ya CD'z nuts!!

umm explanations...he called me the itallion stallion once, in his battle against skillz he couldn't post a whole verse cuz he had to hang with his girl, Jem broke his leg a while ago (duh), and in the crew battle (csn vs. elite) he talked shit about rod bitin canibus.

edit-fixed spelling
« Last Edit: September 16, 2003, 02:05:05 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 04:51:14 PM »
battle board at its best
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 04:36:58 PM »
no votes on this yet???

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 09:30:58 AM »
nope
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 12:10:31 PM »
Great battle ya'll.  Both verses where very dope but I gotta give it too Vito for his better use of Multies, punches and wordplay.  Maxi you can do alot better than that man, your verse was ok but it lacked all real keystyle elements.

WINNER:  VITO

P.S.  Sorry about the short explination, I am busy with college work.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 01:23:04 PM »
Nice Verses...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 07:19:13 PM »
just coz i didnt put dashes between my multis, and put bold shit round my punches n wordplay doesnt mean it wasnt there but its all good vito came tight as fuck

peace

~1~
one man one mission

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 10:29:53 PM »

My punches light hell, n ya brains litter the street, agaisnt u id have to stand on lemons to suffer bitter defeat/

This line was comedy, good wordplay too.  Thank for the props man, let's get some votes y'all.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2003, 12:56:11 AM »
my vote goes to maxi i think his flowed better and had decent punches

vito had some coo word play but his didn't flow aswell

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 10:41:20 AM »
I agree with timelock, Vito was wittier at times but the flow wasnt permanent, maxi maintained a steady lyricism, flow, punches,   mutlies were dope on both sides.   aint sayin ya shit was bad Vito jus Maxi topped you on this one.

that is if im allowed to vote since I was inactive...

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2003, 12:23:34 PM »
I agree with timelock, Vito was wittier at times but the flow wasnt permanent, maxi maintained a steady lyricism, flow, punches,   mutlies were dope on both sides.   aint sayin ya shit was bad Vito jus Maxi topped you on this one.

that is if im allowed to vote since I was inactive...

votes cool with me man, thanks for droppin in.  At least y'all dropped a vote!  Allright, 2-1 Auto...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2003, 12:51:40 AM »
aight i was away fo da weekend n id like ppl not to vote on flow flow dnt win battles... holla

~1~
one man one mission

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2003, 03:12:26 AM »
Alright then. I think vito did come out more witty. I personally go with vito on this one.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2003, 06:38:24 AM »
Well, imo Maxi still took it by a notch, with or without flow
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer