Author Topic: Auto Vs Vito  (Read 522 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Auto Vs Vito
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 05:40:05 AM »
I think Vito on this one (close Call) yes his flow was ever so slightly weaker but he had more wit thrown in there.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2003, 05:07:45 PM »
damn optical, thanks for tha vote girl, good to see some new blood peeping the battle board...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2003, 11:33:24 PM »
lol@in depth break downz n explanations

holla
one man one mission

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 11:45:15 AM »
Just for u Maxi...

vito dawg ever since i glanced u, ya lines been more awkward than P.Diddys dance moves/
U jst a fan dude, vito u wack right? u jst a victim of the gun since AutoMatiks senses u been macked twice/
...Flows hella off...yeah there were multies but the flow was kinda stretched...I get the Gunz/AutoMatikz wordplay but the set up though played felt nicer then the punch did...Maybe...
“ya lines been more awkward than P.Diddys dance moves/
V’s been fallin too guns since Automatiks blasts you.../”
That wasn’t as hard hitting as it could be but do you get what i mean? The concept was nice I give you that but the actual wording and delivery of the punchline was kinda weak...

now thats thrice, elite gonna mourn ya brah u sposed to flow?u like a faulty jail u cnt even form a bar/
now this whore is hard? u hoax, ima split personality so u how u gna survive this triple threat wit no crew votes?/
Flow is off horridly again. Multis...fuck the multis if the flow doesn’t work with the multis, they dont mean shit... Set up/ First line was a dope concept nice punch just if it would have flowed it would have been real dope but oh well that shit’ll hit you in time... The concept in the second line was sorta creative...BUT the wording wasn‘t there to give it credit...Then you put in more then the line needed with the “Whore is Hard“ part...I know you was tryna pop multis but your flow wasn‘t there to give it justice so it was wasted space to fuck with the flow up s‘more...nah mean?
Rip this fools throat, beat me? u aint got a vague plan, VITO serves the mafia so i guess hes a Maid Man/
U punch wit a played hand, while my fight swellz, u been to jail dawg? coz like AIDS i eliminate WHITE-Cellz/
...Holy shit...LMMFAO...1st line was dope concept and dope wordplay/ personal punch...ILL as fuck...2nd line was weak...but the 1st made up for it...Flow was nice!
My punches light hell, n ya brains litter the street, agaisnt u id have to stand on lemons to suffer bitter defeat/
I rip the elite, n make ya spines rupture, coke head ya verses is like da lst sceens froms scarface ya got no line structure/
This bar...was concisitent... 1st line was so so...and the “Lemon” concept i haven’t seen used...so nice...points for creativity... LETS SEE...Second line was ehhh, okay i guess... I get the wordplay but it’s not really a hard hitting punchline...
U cant rhyme fuck ya, check this vets stats, i guess u is a mafia don coz every time u spit u get WACKed!!!/
punch afta punch u ready for the next slap? my hits trouble ya neck, only time u rockin cats fred is wen u barney rubble my text/
1st lines ill...back onto the Mafia concept and it’s nice wording could have been better but this was still doper then most punches here...2nd line....WEAK...sorry Maxi...I was hopin for a dope finnish but w/e it was hella stretched and you lost the remainder of ya flow at the end but it’s okay...

Maxi: Verse was okay, your punchlines weren’t that consistent at all though and your flow was slow comin then shitted out at the end... 2 punches in particular which were nice personals held ya verse together...

Rating =  **2.7** out of 5

It's "showtime" once again, but I see no talent in ya battalion, and even with "apollo" cred (creed) ya can't KO da italian stallion (showtime at the apollo, get it?)
ya gay crew meetin', "buryin' Jimmy" like da teamsters union, ya givin' "backpackin" new meanings,had to kill CSN and tear ya reunion,
Flows horrible...makes it way too hard too understand and read but anyway... 1st line...was weak as hell the wordfusion sucked nutz... the Rocky/Apollo theatre shit dont really fit together...it could if worded well but you didn’t word it well enough... 2 nd line...was even weaker....
cuz elite vs. CSN was like NFL allstars vs. amputees playin two handed touch, now rippin maxi is "Automatik", so I'm comin' through in da clutch
like peg legged jem jokes, I always post 'humerus' bars, bust two knocks (knock knock) ta ya dome, leave ya "seriously" scarred,
 1st line...first punch in it was nice second was wack...“amputee’s playin two handed Touch” was dope but could have been worded alot better...LMMFAO at the reference to me in this bar lol...though the punch was weak...
I see ya quotes an yer-jock-rides, and most commonly-have-my-perspective, like ya spittin peroxide, ya just "topically-anti-infective"
his girl muzzles' em (muslim) like takin his baconstrips, "bloody maxi" cuz he pussy whipped, Maxi's best? check his"misses"...an' primos greatest hits,
1st line had nothing to do with dissing Auto actually and it was too great at all...but...w/e... 2nd line...Word fission sux here too Muzzles’em and Muslim dont sound the same... The “Bloody maxi” line is a played personal toward Maxi Padz...Other “Misses” punch...just doesn’t make any sense becuz of the wording...
I got top forty fists, eager to make quick hits, quick ta cleave-ya-lips, leave ya "eye's (I's) swell" like quotin leave it to beaver-scripts
gotta avenge ya 7th canibus-conjecture, can-I-jus-respect-ya? Naw.. cause Maxi talkin' bitin is like hannibal-lecter givin cannibal-lectures,
1st line’s weak and barely makes sense./..nice try but unless you  come with a dope flip to the “Eye/ I” concept the shits played...and that was neither creative nor a nice flip....2nd line = WACK... like i said before you need to work on ya fuckin wording man...the Multis are madd forced and the flow sux ass...come on man you iller then this...
ya ain't a steady-killa-g,ya frontin'-in-jest, I hear nothin-in-threats, like reggie-miller's-threes, ya cred-be-filla-g, hardness just "nothing-but-net"
I'm dope bra, like packin coke in a lacy d cup, ya style leaves us in a board(bored) rut, only time ya close ta a record deal, is when ya CD'z nuts!!
...finnish is just wack...I have nothing more to say bout it...ugh...

Rating = **1.9** out of 5

Vito: Wasn’t feeling this verse...at all... yea you had complexity and multis but you had no flow...so with out flow multis are obsolete... Your wordplay was weak as fuck or didn’t make sense man...Seems like your focusing on your multis ( most of them being forced as hell) then on your actual punches or wordplay...

Flow: Maxi
Complexity: Vito
Wordplay: Maxi

Punches: Maxi
Personals: Maxi
Humor: Maxi
Hardness: Maxi

VOTE :: MAXI PADZ

Reason :: He came more consistent...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2003, 12:37:07 PM »
Allright, Jem, thanks for the breakdowns, although I would think me and maxi's verses deserve at least 3's, lol.  Anyways, thanks for the vote, 3-3...keep em comin'

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2003, 10:43:55 AM »
How bout a vote on this....anyone?

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2003, 01:20:54 PM »
i know that i aint checking this section no more, but it hurts my eyes to see a 2 months old battle still unsettled.... i can vote is yall want to...

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2003, 01:39:52 PM »
Please...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2003, 08:04:34 AM »
i have to agree with illicit and timelock... maxi's verse was more structured and and had better flow and punches, vito's verse had better wordplay, but he really needed to work on the flow part imo... very close battle though

winner: maxi

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2003, 09:28:45 AM »
lol, I-Bo you still alive  :o

......................Cloud 9 muhfukkaz! ;D

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2003, 07:24:03 PM »
lol@this battle still goin its 4-3 now
one man one mission

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2003, 10:37:05 AM »
nah, I think you win homie, good battle tho...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2003, 06:34:16 PM »