Author Topic: wow  (Read 352 times)

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
Re:wow
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 05:19:53 PM »
Jemuel got caught biting and disappeared......

True... we would need new people to eat. Cloud 9 is gone too.

how is Cloud 9 gone? We got people jus innactive right now, lol. What crew HASNT seen innactivity? And dont even try to say Elite. Who is even in Elite anymore? Sin gone...yur innactive, Rod...innactive. Who else is there?

Is there really even a crew there i mean your whole shits based around a text crew an you retired for a while a jus' gave up the belt, time never drops an the others dont even bother to show

Oops...kinda forgot about u, mah bad... ::)

lmao yeah, its alright i'll let you slide  ;) ::)
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 06:19:26 PM »
LOL.. hey SkillZ, what other sight you drop at, I might want to make cameo's, I love going new places. Rippa, you up for that too? I guess the only thing here is to wait until Cloud 9 feels like writing.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 02:04:44 AM »
LOL.. hey SkillZ, what other sight you drop at, I might want to make cameo's, I love going new places. Rippa, you up for that too? I guess the only thing here is to wait until Cloud 9 feels like writing.

why exactly are u so obsessed with us? lol "wait until Cloud 9 feels like writing"? U can go ahead n go on wit yur life M-Dogg, even if it doesnt include our nutz in it.  ;D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2003, 03:48:27 AM »
yeah but they need to beat you to show they even worthy of mentionin vdk...

bez

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2003, 05:46:51 AM »
But Mommy we want to be the best crew on wcc.  

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2003, 04:27:27 PM »
But Mommy we want to be the best crew on wcc.  

whose we?...you all by yaself...nobody roll wit you...

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2003, 08:09:21 PM »

why exactly are u so obsessed with us? lol "wait until Cloud 9 feels like writing"? U can go ahead n go on wit yur life M-Dogg, even if it doesnt include our nutz in it.  ;D

Sounds like some ones too far up his own ass that all he can smell is shit an its leaking through to his brain, effecting him tremendously

Side effects could be nasty i suggest you seak help asap  ::)
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2003, 01:57:12 AM »

Sounds like some ones too far up his own ass that all he can smell is shit an its leaking through to his brain, effecting him tremendously

damn, yur disses when yur just talkin...hit even softer then yur punches  :o

If youre having a hard time understanding what i was talking about, scroll back up through the thread. M-Dogg has a habit of bringin up Cloud 9 in every single statement he makes. He's obsessed with us. This goes back before u even got here, he's even admitted it before. So stay out of shit that doesnt involve you, and go back to writin yur barely middleweight keystylez...lol

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2003, 10:52:17 AM »

If youre having a hard time understanding what i was talking about, scroll back up through the thread. M-Dogg has a habit of bringin up Cloud 9 in every single statement he makes. He's obsessed with us. This goes back before u even got here, he's even admitted it before. So stay out of shit that doesnt involve you, and go back to writin yur barely middleweight keystylez...lol

Lmao, sounds like you obsessed with you self an your traped believe'n your really better than what you are... its okay nothing some counseling wont help... an as far as punches go, you retired before we even got our match up :o, so keep telling your self you arnt pussy... an maybe if you keep saying it for a while i'll believe you ::)
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2003, 11:41:36 AM »

Lmao, sounds like you obsessed with you self an your traped believe'n your really better than what you are... its okay nothing some counseling wont help... an as far as punches go, you retired before we even got our match up :o, so keep telling your self you arnt pussy... an maybe if you keep saying it for a while i'll believe you ::)

this shit is boring now, wack rookies have made it that way. Youre a rookie here. Why do u think NO vets still post here? Cus all the shit talkin newbies who dont back up shit wit actual skill, fuked up tha forum. There are SUM that have skillz, but 99% of yall think yur tha hottest thing out, and really aint done SHIT yet. Who are u in keystyle? Nobody. lol Git yur head strait lil homie...

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2003, 01:04:49 PM »

this shit is boring now, wack rookies have made it that way. Youre a rookie here. Why do u think NO vets still post here? Cus all the shit talkin newbies who dont back up shit wit actual skill, fuked up tha forum. There are SUM that have skillz, but 99% of yall think yur tha hottest thing out, and really aint done SHIT yet. Who are u in keystyle? Nobody. lol Git yur head strait lil homie...

Lmao, did that make you mad... maybe you need some anger management too homie as far as that whack rookie shit gos keep coming up with some lame ass excuse why you retired an we didnt have our match... vets aint here anymore because better ppl came an they bitched out... like you an who the fuck are you in keystyle, NOBODY bitch lmao you got old they got better you bit the dust/cock face the fact: you arnt all you think your cracked up to be in your lil head
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2003, 03:15:03 AM »

Lmao, did that make you mad... maybe you need some anger management too homie as far as that whack rookie shit gos keep coming up with some lame ass excuse why you retired an we didnt have our match... vets aint here anymore because better ppl came an they bitched out... like you an who the fuck are you in keystyle, NOBODY bitch lmao you got old they got better you bit the dust/cock face the fact: you arnt all you think your cracked up to be in your lil head

like i said, you and others made it boring. youre mediocre. U THINK u spit with wordplay, but dont. Youre multies are unBELIEVABLY simple. Spit-sick-shit n rip-it-quick...lol wow, typical "SkiLLz". Yur metaphors are shit jus like your wordplay is. Like i said, wheres your name in the history of this forum? Theres alotta vets that have made this forum what it is, including me. U have done nothing, are nothing, and continue to be nothing here lol. The biggest name youve made for yourself so far, is frum arguing with me...lol Nuthin like fleas tryna move up...