Author Topic: New Michael Jackson Album coming in November  (Read 239 times)

Trauma-san

New Michael Jackson Album coming in November
« on: September 16, 2003, 05:35:28 PM »
It's a new album, but only 1 new song.

Michael Jackson
Number Ones
Released November 17th

Michael Jackson's music has been at the heart of music for 30 years - and for the first time on one album - 'Number Ones' - the definitive must have collection - will be made available as a single disc CD - on November 17th.

'Number Ones' will feature eighteen legendary Michael Jackson tracks - including 6 UK NO.1's - plus a brand new single 'One More Chance' - released TBC

The CD includes such timeless hits as: 'Thriller', 'Beat It', 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' and 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. Tracks which take you instantly back in time to Michael's groundbreaking and innovative seven Epic solo albums: 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad' , 'Dangerous', 'History', 'Blood On The Dance Floor' and 'Invincible' - brilliant tunes and unbelievable dance moves from one of the greatest artists in the world.

'Number Ones' - takes you right back to what makes it all so important - the music - like the song says: do you Remember The Time?

To date, Michael has sold over 12 million albums in the UK and 180 million worldwide. He has had 78 UK hit singles and 8 UK No.1.s (including The Jackson Five hits).

Michael Jackson - 'Number Ones' - an album that every household will want to own ....

Tracklisting:

MICHAEL JACKSON - NUMBER ONES
1) Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Off The wall) 3:55
2) Rock With You (Off The Wall) 3:32
3) Billie Jean (Thriller) 4:57
4) Beat It (Thriller) 4:18
5) Thriller (Thriller) 4:13
6) Human Nature (Thriller) 4:04
7) I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Bad) 4:11
8 ) Bad (Bad) 4:06
9) The Way You Make Me Feel (Bad) 4:31
10) Dirty Diana (Bad) 4:40
11) Smooth Criminal (Bad) 4:16
12) Black Or White (Dangerous) 3:22
13) You Are Not Alone (HIStory) 4:29
14) Earth Song (HIStory) 4:58
15) Blood On The Dance Floor (Blood On The Dance Floor) 4:13
16) You Rock My World (Invincible) 4:25
17) Break Of Dawn (Invincible) 5:32
18 ) One More Chance (New Song) 3:30
- Michael Jackson - Number Ones ...

The Big Bad Ass

Re:New Michael Jackson Album coming in November
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 07:18:43 PM »
Probably have to get this one personally. Love all those songs.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 07:27:08 PM »
I do to....even tho I wuld never admit to anyone I know in real life.

I got that one "Past Present Future" or w/e it was called. Its pretty hot even tho I aint listened to it in a minute.

"Black or White", "Scream", "Beat It", "Thriller", "Bad", and that one when hes like an egyptian  ???- are all my fav.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 07:47:32 PM »
I do to....even tho I wuld never admit to anyone I know in real life.

I got that one "Past Present Future" or w/e it was called. Its pretty hot even tho I aint listened to it in a minute.

"Black or White", "Scream", "Beat It", "Thriller", "Bad", and that one when hes like an egyptian  ???- are all my fav.
I get hated on when I tell peeps I like MJ. Fuck that lol. The man is a hell of an artist. I could give 2 shits about what others say really. Dope music is dope music.

west_coast_rider

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 08:52:51 PM »
I think im gonna cop this, but they should have put "Butterflies" on there

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2003, 12:25:43 PM »
Yeah, I think they didn't put it on there because it wasn't a #1.  This is a press release from the UK, and the album's gonna have american and UK #1's, so it's kind of cheating, he never had 17 #1 hits.  Many of these songs were on "History" on the first disc, and they re-released the first disc as a single disc about a year ago.  This one will be different since it includes the history, blood on the dance floor, and invincible songs, not to mention the new song.  I'll probably buy it because somebody stole my History CD.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2003, 07:07:02 AM »
irrelivant album to release jus a blatent revenue spinner, it would have been fair enuff to make a third history disk but this is sorry excuse for a release

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?