Author Topic: whatsup with the WEST? Dre?MuChies 2$ peice. im speakin up in this one!  (Read 59 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
What up cuzz lemme spit some shit here.im fuccin pissed. its Tha Westcoast and were here fuccin with 2004.whats sup with all tha newyork mixxtapes eatiing off tha west now ? what sup with tha snoop dogg and who kidd presents whats up with that shit. bacc n tha day we had dj uneek puttin it down for us and he wasnt even a cali mutha fucca, we had tha wesscoast comps droppin feeding our own...

whats goOD with boo ya tribe uniting deathrow with aftermath ,that aint no love for tha game thats to sell records. that Rollin 20 HillTop crip didnt do it.TO all my loccstas keep it bangin.TO all my slobstas fuck dread.Ill buc ya with my infared 666 to the head.BLUE 7 days of the week head to the feet,oohwoops!

its time 4 dre to produce a westcoast album!!!!

earlier tonight i got word dat one of my soon to be G was claimin southside slobs, and pulled a fuccin 9 out on 912 crips set a couple of months ago, now what tha fucc am i suppose to fuccin do, see some of yaw mutha fuccas cant be trust, but some of yaw is tru to tha game, im king of my own shit, no its not crip, and no its not folk, its wit both of em *36 hoover* me and my ni66a, and my brotha, is 3 kings, we got da same fuccin stacc of crips, but some ni66as wanna fucin jus claim da clicc, but not really be in it, cause yaw kno a lil bit bout tha stacc, and kno 1 or 2 questions, MAN FUCC YAW FUCC NI66AS, im fuccin pissed as hell,
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt