Author Topic: Tyson Vs Lewis TONIGHT!!!!!!!  (Read 645 times)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tyson Vs Lewis TONIGHT!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2002, 02:50:58 PM »
TYSON! He has to get some confidence in tha 1st or 2nd rounds fo him to win!! If he gets in a couple of hard good shots in b4 tha 2nd then its all ova!!!!! Tyson is gonna rock that bitch!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2002, 02:51:58 PM »
And why the hell do all of the Lewis supporters call Tyson supporter "hatas"?

It goes both ways

read back and see what lewis fans having been calling tyson - nothing. read what the tyson fans have been saying about lewis 'british bum' etc etc fuckin hypocrite.

btw.. i'm going to bed now.. fights too damn late.. i expect the result will be here tommorow - also holla about whether crooked I really does the intro for tyson... or whether is was another of the red devils lies.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2002, 03:08:34 PM »
"Red Devil" LOL

Wait, didn't Quik Call him the Big Red Bitch? LOL I like that one better, hahahah.   Funny stuff.

I ain't got nothing against Lewis.  But *IF* boxing is ever rigged (which would be hush hush, since it's illegal, LOL), then they're gonna get the belt off him, so they can have more big money matches with Tyson vs. whoever that he hasn't beat yet (Lewis already beat everybody).

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2002, 04:36:09 PM »
And why the hell do all of the Lewis supporters call Tyson supporter "hatas"?

It goes both ways

maybe thats cos lewis supporters accept that there is an even chance and that both r good fighters, where as tyson supporters call lewis all kinds of things and can't accept that possibility that he could get beaten...but then they will definitely not admit that chance there was if he duz win, were as if lewis wins i will admit that tyson put up a good resistance.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2002, 04:52:40 PM »
The fight is nearly upon us

There is no other winner but Lewis

Quote this tomorrow

Smooth

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2002, 06:16:28 PM »
Tyson got Knocked out in the 8th round! :o
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2002, 06:20:58 PM »
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

I got so pissed and my mom was celebrating because she was rooting for Tyson. I told her to shut up and then she cussed me out. lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2002, 06:37:54 PM »
Shit! Im just glad that Tyson didnt give up and fought it out like a man!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2002, 06:39:01 PM »
god damn!!! that was dissapointing.......tyson just wasnt ready for somethin like that....hopefully there will be a rematch

i was all pissed after so i put on my gloves and attacked my family, i got a good punch at my bro, that was a KO, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2002, 10:55:36 AM »
That was dissapointing :(  I almost felt sad for him.

I think his #1 problem was Lewis's reach.  He couldn't get within 2 feet of him, much less hit him with anything.  Lewis had 13" reach on him.... Tyson couldn't even land a punch, lewis just held him away the whole time.  I don't think either boxer really had a 'good' match... Lewis landed a ton of blows, but they weren't doin' nothing... and Lewis looked lazy through rounds 4-8.  Tyson didn't throw up anything after about the second round, so I can't really say either one did a good job or anything.  Lewis can't have any trash talking now, though, he's beat everyone.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2002, 07:03:46 AM »
I just watched the fight, my friend taped it for me. I thought it was a very good fight in all, I enjoyed it. You could see Lewis was seriously ready for this fight, not just physically but mentally. He obviously had his tactics planned out, he wore Tyson down. I'm not a huge fan of either, i've seen most their fights but I don't have a particular favourite, but I gotta be honest the main reason for me wanting to watch this fight is because of Tyson, i've always found him to be a fascinating fighter, and within this fight he pulled off respectable performance, he didn't play up or act a fool or anything like that which I think alot of people will be suprised with. I think ALOT of people, especially American's underestimated Lewis though, but I guess he's proved himself now, no-one can take away what he achieved in this fight, he was clearly the better fighter and he thoroughly deserved that win. I think Tyson had a bit of a shock too, Tyson's a very confident fighter and I think he thought he could do this. Lewis' reach was a major advantage on his part, did you see that one right hook, what a beauty that was, knocked Tyson's head right into his own shoulder!
I did try boxing for a while a few years back and I must say it is a very scary sport to take part in, I wouldn't wanna be in the ring with either of them. Much respect to both.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

ROCCY

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2002, 03:19:42 PM »
That sucked ass, Tyson was an Idiot, IMO he had acouple of open punches he could of taken, but didnt...sucked...got me mad, I hope theres a rematch and tyson knocks that fucker down,

BTW: did u guys see The Rock In the Audience LoL?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2002, 06:20:29 AM »
That sucked ass, Tyson was an Idiot, IMO he had acouple of open punches he could of taken, but didnt...sucked...got me mad, I hope theres a rematch and tyson knocks that fucker down,

BTW: did u guys see The Rock In the Audience LoL?

I saw him, at the end standing up in one of the front rows  ;D

And about a rematch, I don't think Tyson has anything else to offer, he said before the fight that he felt about 22, he felt great and was seriously ready, but that fight was VERY one sided after the first round. Lewis was all over Tyson, he didn't give him a chance to get those deadly punches in and he wore him down until Tyson couldn't take anymore. And I think thats exactly what he's gonna do again if they do have a rematch.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2002, 04:42:22 PM »
damn that sucked.. good fight
but i didnt like the outcome... what i saw in tyson was...
ifhe wasgonna win it. he shoulda won in the first 5 rounds .. nothing more... but what i saw was he did good but he didnt try to land his right hand.. he woulda done better and he wasnt moving his feet too much..damn i was pissed.. i wanna see another fight of this... with tyson all prepared and rady to fuck someone up