Author Topic: Behind the music for cartoons  (Read 138 times)

pappy

Behind the music for cartoons
« on: September 15, 2003, 12:22:33 AM »
im mad bored so imma do sought of a behind the music thingy for artoons the shit they didnt want u 2 hear

alvin in the chipmunks

alvin-  hyper activity c'mon now duke was defintly doin some hard drugs b/c he couldnt handle the fame.  he was always hyper an buggin out

theodore - closet homosexual he loved to cook an had a unhealthy obcession with fudge

simon - i could see him having an addiction for hookers.  all the woman wanted alvin.  all the gay men wanted theodore whats that leave simon an plus he wasnt as good lookin so it was hard for him to pick up chicks

dave - muthafuckin pedophile adopting 3 young boys.  yup he should be locked up for suptin

MUPPET BABIES

kermit - FAG ms piggy would of given him the pussy in a heart beat an he turned it down everytimegon

ms piggy - due to her weight problems she became a ho to make up for her lack of self esteem

fozie -  he used humor as a cover up to make everything seem like it was good.  he eventually went on to kill himself

ralph the piano playin dog - definite future leader of the black panthers

animal - crackhead turned rapist turned cannable

skooter an skeeter - dunno which was which but the girl was a definite dyke

gonzo - frequent masterbator..... son was always horny always wantin to tap ms piggy

munson an beeker - they only showed them a couple of times an it pissed them off not gettin the attention an than in school they got bullied.  they went out columbine style

nanny  - she was defintly runnin a whore house

simpsons

marge - definite super freak

teenage mutant ninja turtles

ralphele - he jus struck as the type of guy that would beat his girl friend

splinter -  pedophile.... didnt shave lived in the sewer with 4 teenage turtles.  pedophile

non cartoon one

different strokes

kimberly - u kno she had to of caught a case of jungle fever

PinkTowelGirl

Re:Behind the music for cartoons
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 12:39:15 AM »
what about, homer, lisa and bart?

pappy

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 12:48:51 AM »

homer - minute man or  hung like a horse cuz hes a horrible husband so there has to be a reason why marge stays with him if has to be hes hung like a horse

lisa an bart cant think of anything

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 01:13:48 AM »

homer - minute man or  hung like a horse cuz hes a horrible husband so there has to be a reason why marge stays with him if has to be hes hung like a horse

lisa is battling her caffine addiction... and has gambled all her money.. and now lives with crust the clown...

bart has found jesus...................

there you go..

pappy

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 01:26:01 AM »

lisa is battling her caffine addiction... and has gambled all her money.. and now lives with crust the clown...

bart has found jesus...................

there you go..

what an u base this on what.  ight maybe the bart found jesus one could pass ya kno trouble youth blah blah bbut the lisa one u killed it no bow ur head in shame

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 01:30:26 AM »
i dont know... lisa looks like she is wired on something... and crack would be to common...

i dont know.. she seems like she would have some dark addiction.. because she is always aggressive in pushing her beliefs and seems to withdraw herself from people.... this addiction also.. fills the pain of having no friends...

bombchron

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2003, 09:54:44 AM »
aren't u that loser Tom187um who couldnt get a chick and cried all night on wcc? ::)

G IV Life

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2003, 04:40:22 PM »
ms piggy - due to her weight problems she became a ho to make up for her lack of self esteem

sounds like pink....

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2003, 07:36:48 PM »

sounds like pink....

more like you crusty mother.......

G IV Life

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2003, 07:48:44 PM »

sounds like pink....

your mother is the heroin addict whore... thats what my sources tell me.... and my source is YOU!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2003, 08:22:18 PM »

sounds like pink....

your mother is the heroin addict whore... thats what my sources tell me.... and my source is YOU!
AG... get over yourself..... nothing you do is flattering to yourself.... people will still always think your an idiot by you lack of class or intelligence.....

G IV Life

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2003, 08:27:15 PM »

sounds like pink....

AG... get over yourself..... nothing you do is flattering to yourself.... people will still always think your an idiot by you lack of class or intelligence.....

people will always think u are a whore for fucking SGV and others but why am i getting mad you didnt even diss me you dissed AG so now you got another hater

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2003, 09:53:45 PM »

sounds like pink....

people will always think u are a whore for fucking SGV and others but why am i getting mad you didnt even diss me you dissed AG so now you got another hater

what ever fool... because frankly i dont even know who you are... but you sound like an unwitted idiot name Lil AG.... and another thing... i been here going on two years this month... so face that facts... i am not going to let some slow witted... wanna be G...over the internet... try to tear me down.... i am not about to leave the WCC over a little worm like you.... grow up....... get a life... and quit being so retarded....

G IV Life

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2003, 10:39:56 PM »

sounds like pink....

what ever fool... because frankly i dont even know who you are... but you sound like an unwitted idiot name Lil AG.... and another thing... i been here going on two years this month... so face that facts... i am not going to let some slow witted... wanna be G...over the internet... try to tear me down.... i am not about to leave the WCC over a little worm like you.... grow up....... get a life... and quit being so retarded....

im not going to leave because of a fat elephant like you... you shouldnt have such a big mouth if you wish this to stop stop posting here already if you keep dissing me i will only come back and diss you harder

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2003, 01:31:31 AM »

sounds like pink....

im not going to leave because of a fat elephant like you... you shouldnt have such a big mouth if you wish this to stop stop posting here already if you keep dissing me i will only come back and diss you harder

dude your the one who started beefing first... so why are you even talking about me saying that i was dissing on your slow ass? Your a fucken retard.... and you some issues.... so why dont you just stop now... moron  ::)