Author Topic: Scorpion give us an update of the winds blowing :)  (Read 1457 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Scorpion give us an update of the winds blowing :)
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2003, 02:28:18 PM »
He's playin yall like a fiddle

Serioulsy I don't know shit? I have never went to Fam-mart for music. Maybe if it was on the net I would download it but I have never bought a street cd.

z90 never plays underground rap...plus I thought San Diego was mainly Mexican rap[and you how that goes ;)]. Not too many black people here.

but dont u live in National City? Thas why u dont see any black people lol National City is mostly a Mexican/Filipino hood. And theres more black rappers in SD then Mexican. I only know of a few mexican rappers, theres actually a LOT of black rappers. But yur righ, Z-90 is bullshit wit local artist. They play mitchy frum time to time...or Jayo, but thas it. But yah man, u needa check tha shit out. Ask Twista, he'll letcha know lol.

And Scorpion...i didnt even realize u lived in SD, in order for u to act like u know ANYthing about it...Petey... ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2003, 04:55:24 PM »
I lived in Cali before rap was even INVENTED, dumbass.  Don't act like I've never been to San Diego.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2003, 05:02:07 PM »
^U must've been a ugly lil baby back then ;D :P

But mann, tha San Diego independent scene is pretty huge...they have 1 of da biggest independent markets next to tha bay area...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2003, 07:24:21 PM »
I lived in Cali before rap was even INVENTED, dumbass.  Don't act like I've never been to San Diego.

thats fine, u lived here BEFORE it was invented with yur old ass lol. But, what does that mean for now? Where are u NOW? Are we talking about kali's rap scene...before it was invented...or NOW?

*applause*!!

Once again Scorpion...Trauma...Elton John...whoever the hell u are...makes a stupid comment!

*applause*!!

BTW, u have 2 people...one frum tha Bay Area...one frum San Diego, telling You...(from Hicksville North Carolina), what the San Diego Rap scene is like...but yet, for sum reason, u think because u lived here 25 years ago...u know better. Typical...lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2003, 11:03:13 PM »
Kid.  Please.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I KNEW BETTER?  Damn, don't put words in my mouth, because your shit doesn't hold up.  I can school you with one fucking line, that's why I don't rap, I destroy fags like you with one bar, and then people get bored.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
^U must've been a ugly lil baby back then ;D :P

But mann, tha San Diego independent scene is pretty huge...they have 1 of da biggest independent markets next to tha bay area...

I was a fucking BEAUTIFUL baby.  At least that's what all the women tell me.  It's kind of an enigma the way I grew up to be even better looking, but hey, the lord blesses some of us that way.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2003, 11:07:13 PM »
Kid.  Please.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I KNEW BETTER?  Damn, don't put words in my mouth, because your shit doesn't hold up.  I can school you with one fucking line, that's why I don't rap, I destroy fags like you with one bar, and then people get bored.  

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen yur keystyle battles LOL! get tha fuck outta here wit that shit. It would take WAY more then you to get me to unretire. Youre far too simple buddy, sorry to break it to u. Rapping about how much u luv everyone, doesnt hold up. U would git MURDERED playboy.

JTSimon

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2003, 01:24:18 AM »

Serioulsy I don't know shit? I have never went to Fam-mart for music. Maybe if it was on the net I would download it but I have never bought a street cd.

z90 never plays underground rap...plus I thought San Diego was mainly Mexican rap[and you how that goes ;)]. Not too many black people here.

but dont u live in National City? Thas why u dont see any black people lol National City is mostly a Mexican/Filipino hood. And theres more black rappers in SD then Mexican. I only know of a few mexican rappers, theres actually a LOT of black rappers. But yur righ, Z-90 is bullshit wit local artist. They play mitchy frum time to time...or Jayo, but thas it. But yah man, u needa check tha shit out. Ask Twista, he'll letcha know lol.

And Scorpion...i didnt even realize u lived in SD, in order for u to act like u know ANYthing about it...Petey... ;D

I use to live near NC but I have always lived in San Diego...now I live near SDSU.

I know where every1 lives in San Diego.....Don't act like I don't know the hood  ;D.

City Heights/Skyline/Emerald Hills/Lincoln/Eucild/some Oak Park thats about it.

When my parents first came to San Diego we lived on 47th street in the apartments where Jayo Felony lived at near Channel 10...it was a cool area.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2003, 02:44:12 AM »

I use to live near NC but I have always lived in San Diego...now I live near SDSU.

I know where every1 lives in San Diego.....Don't act like I don't know the hood  ;D.

When my parents first came to San Diego we lived on 47th street in the apartments where Jayo Felony lived at near Channel 10...it was a cool area.

im not actin like u dont know it man, u are lol.

JTSimon

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2003, 06:47:50 AM »

im not actin like u dont know it man, u are lol.

It was a joke didn't you see the smiley?  ;D I think I got it from a movie ahaha :D