Author Topic: San Francisco Giants fan KILLS Los Angeles Dodgers fan????  (Read 188 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
San Francisco Giants fan KILLS Los Angeles Dodgers fan????
« on: September 21, 2003, 11:27:48 AM »
Daymmmmmmm......

from espn-

LOS ANGELES -- A Los Angeles Dodgers fan was shot and killed by a San Francisco Giants fan following a dispute in the parking lot after Friday night's game, police said.

"Apparently we have multiple suspects who are Giants fans who got into an argument with a Dodger fan," police spokeswoman Adriana Sanchez said. "One of the suspects shot the Dodger fan and then fled the location."

The victim, who was not identified, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, Sanchez said. He was shot in the torso about 10 p.m. as people were leaving the game, which the Giants won 6-4.

Police searched the sprawling Dodger Stadium parking lot in the hills north of downtown late into the evening.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:San Francisco Giants fan KILLS Los Angeles Dodgers fan????
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 02:43:22 PM »
lol damn...sounds like a Raider/Charger game...

i think is EXACTLY what Dre and Pac were thinkin of when they made California Love...lol

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 02:48:49 PM »

i think is EXACTLY what Dre and Pac were thinkin of when they made California Love...lol

LOL

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 02:50:19 PM »
Giant/Dodger rivalry is the best in all sports. (U.S wise) But this was too far...i was at the game. In the blue section ...a fightbroke out with some fans and it was like a mini rumble...lol between 6-8 people. this was in the 8th inning right before 10pm...the game was over around 10 15pm-1020..so basically these werent even fansbecause the gamewas CLOSE. 2 run difference. Real fans stay till the end..especially if its a close game.  I think it wasnt just a team thing...but a machismo thing

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 02:50:28 PM »
dam killing over baseball teams...LMAO...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 02:50:40 PM »
Some people take sports TOO seriouse....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 02:54:04 PM »
Giant/Dodger rivalry is the best in all sports. (U.S wise) But this was too far...i was at the game. In the blue section ...a fightbroke out with some fans and it was like a mini rumble...lol between 6-8 people. this was in the 8th inning right before 10pm...the game was over around 10 15pm-1020..so basically these werent even fansbecause the gamewas CLOSE. 2 run difference. Real fans stay till the end..especially if its a close game.  I think it wasnt just a team thing...but a machismo thing

^^yah thas what its like when tha Raiders come to SD to play tha chargers. Its just fights left and right, all game. They never even document fights on Sportcenter...but they even did a lil story about this game on there. Seau was sayin how sumtimes u get caught up watchin tha fights frum tha sidelines...rather then tha game lol. A couple yrs ago there was a big ass brawl between at least 10-15 people after tha game, and sumbody got stabbed. But usually, security jus tosses out tha Raider fan...and is done wit it lol. I seen a midget security guard almost git thrown ova tha railing once too....lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 06:24:33 PM »
tone u a funny mothafucker, lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2003, 07:05:46 PM »
tone u a funny mothafucker, lol

lol i know man....and i neva even knew u worked security!

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2003, 01:34:18 AM »
It was a gang-related shooting :D Who cares?

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2003, 07:30:20 AM »

^^yah thas what its like when tha Raiders come to SD to play tha chargers. Its just fights left and right, all game. They never even document fights on Sportcenter...but they even did a lil story about this game on there. Seau was sayin how sumtimes u get caught up watchin tha fights frum tha sidelines...rather then tha game lol. A couple yrs ago there was a big ass brawl between at least 10-15 people after tha game, and sumbody got stabbed. But usually, security jus tosses out tha Raider fan...and is done wit it lol. I seen a midget security guard almost git thrown ova tha railing once too....lol

lmao

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2003, 11:34:36 AM »
Charger"white trash"fan vs. Essai Mexican Raider fans is the best fighting around  ;D

Oh and its great when 5 Mexican Chargers get jumped by 10 Mexican Raiders ;D

pappy

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2003, 11:39:26 AM »
Giant/Dodger rivalry is the best in all sports. (U.S wise)

no its not lol.  back when both teams were in new york it was but now its not lol.  its a great one but the best get the fuck outta here lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2003, 11:06:18 PM »
 :o :'(