Author Topic: Lolipop next Snoop Dogg single????  (Read 164 times)

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
Lolipop next Snoop Dogg single????
« on: September 22, 2003, 02:48:35 PM »
Sorry if this has been posted already, but when you peep www.snoopdogg.com the beat of lolipop comes up, so I guess the next single will be the Jay-Z collabo. And in the news they talk about a new DVD from Snoop, called Boss Playa: A Day In The Life of Bigg Snoop Dogg. It features both videos from the last album with making ofs and live performances, you can check out previews  of the dvd on snoopdogg.com.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:Lolipop next Snoop Dogg single????
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 02:54:15 PM »
Sorry if this has been posted already, but when you peep www.snoopdogg.com the beat of lolipop comes up, so I guess the next single will be the Jay-Z collabo. And in the news they talk about a new DVD from Snoop, called Boss Playa: A Day In The Life of Bigg Snoop Dogg. It features both videos from the last album with making ofs and live performances, you can check out previews  of the dvd on snoopdogg.com.

Yup, what i heard from Zbeat (the admin of the site) is that the track probably will be next single, but more underground on clubs and so on. Not makin' a video or goin' mainstream with it.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 03:41:23 PM »
alright ok.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 03:49:52 PM »
Woooooooooow....First of all, I have only heard this song on the radio once, and that was like February...second I think this was posted this summer, and everybody was like I doubt it because the album is so old. Now, seein that the album did come out like November, which was 10+ months ago, I strongly doubt he'll have another single.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 07:01:24 AM »
Now, seein that the album did come out like November, which was 10+ months ago, I strongly doubt he'll have another single.

Exactly.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 08:18:42 AM »
it's just used as a promo single