Author Topic: Lewis (vs) Tyson  (Read 298 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Lewis (vs) Tyson
« on: June 08, 2002, 07:56:47 PM »

I wanna congrat Lennox on a victory over my favorite fighter I ever had the privalige of seeing fight (Mike Tyson).
Lennox did everything he had to do to defeat Mike, and the plan was executed perfectly.
I've followed Tyson since day one, and have never voted against him in any match.....and I never will.
The Title is around the best fighter tonight.
Lewis is the "Undisputed Heavyweight" champion, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Mike Tyson will always be my Favorite Fighter, and I will continue to support him in any venture he persues, wether it's fighting or being and livivng his life in utter ubscurity.....I will never forget what he did in the ring.
It's usualy cliche to talk about a fighter as he is dead once his facade of power in the ring in shaken....But in reality it's a matter of who came to fight, and who landed the best shot's.
Lennox is the man tonight, And I tip my hat off to him.

Thanx Lennox, U have humble me.
Thanx to Mike Tyson for all the "Move's in the ring" you  have passed on to me.
And Congrats to all of Boxing, tonight we have a true "Heavyweight Champion" and his name is Lennox Lewis.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2
"Team Tyson 4 life"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lewis (vs) Tyson
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 08:49:13 PM »
Word!! Im a big Tyson fan too and always have been...I will support Tyson in whatever he does and always will, he just got beat fair and square tonight and Lewis deserves to hold tha title!
Im glad that Tyson fought it out like a man and didnt do anything crazy after he thought he was done....he told his corner that he didnt have nothin and he still got out there and fought it out and didnt give up! Every1 should look at tonights fight and see that Tyson is a fair man! He took his loss like a man and didnt try to hide it! I hope this isnt tha last we see of Tyson in tha ring! I hope he asks fo a rematch and he trains alot harder and uses this fight as a lesson on what he has to do to beat Lewis!!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 09:07:35 PM »
Word!!! Lenox was the man tonight.  I really wanted Tyson to win......hes my favorite fighter since day one......but Lewis was the man.....and like they said he fought a smart fight and got the win.  It seemed like Tyson just was not clicking...he was out of rythm!!  Even though Tyson lost......he got respect from everybody....for being a man and having good sportsminship!!!  I hope theres a rematch.......cuzz i think Tyson will not fight like he did today.......and Tyson like Roy Jones said.....has not had a good fight since 97....so hopefully Iron Mike will make a come back and we will see Lewis vs. Tyson one more time!!!
Props to Lenox Lewis!!!!!!!!

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2002, 09:22:15 PM »
Yeah, I gotta give Lewis the credit (Even though Tyson Is my favorite Figher) but Tyson was Retarded, I think he had some Open punches he didnt take...But I also Feel that Lewis Pushed him down ..I saw it..But it was over since he fucked up his eye..Congrats

bez

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2002, 09:56:54 PM »
Well in Lewis.  I wanted Tyson to win but Lewis will do.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2002, 02:20:32 AM »
Other than the first round, Tyson looked confused. I wanted to see him drop lewis so bad. Props to Lewis though. Hell of a fight he had. I don't know about yall, but I thought Iron Mike handled himself very well the whole night. Hope he can string together a few more good fights. Looked sad tonight.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2002, 04:53:40 AM »
Well i might of been the only one wantin lewis but HAHAHAHA told ya lewis would eat tyson for breakfast (early 1 too)