Author Topic: Smokin The things in peanuts?  (Read 238 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:Smokin The things in peanuts?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2003, 07:22:55 PM »
.....Good Website too.

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 09:07:18 PM »

Q: I have heard in the anarchists cookbook that if you smoke raw (raw being underlined) peanuts shells that you can get high. Well I was unable to find raw ones but i did find roasted ones which i then attempted to smoke. I smoked 2 peanut joints and felt little or nothing. I later consulted a friend who tried it and he said they work great. I was just wondering if there is any truth to this?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Like many things in the Anarchists Cookbook, this is total bullshit. You can not get high from smoking peanut shells. Your friend was either fooling himself or jerking your chain. There is no credible evidence to support this myth, and believe me, if people could get high from smoking peanuts (or peanut shells, or peanut butter) this would be very popular.

The Anarchists Cookbook only has value as a humorous novelty book. Most if not all of the drug recipes in it do not work, and some of them may produce potentially poisonous results. The explosive instructions include many very dangerous errors which could easily get someone killed if they tried to follow them. There has even been the suggestion that the book was written by a government agent trying to deliberately spread dangerous misinformation to the "underground". Do not take anything in this book seriously... chances are anything you try from the book will not work (at best) or injure/kill you (at worst).

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=2850

yo that shit's fuckin crazy... one of my homies was checkin this cook book a little  while ago, i'll have to let him know not to try any of the shit... thanks for the word Engel...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 10:14:38 PM »
Ask Mauzip, he's got a lot of experience with nuts in his mouth

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2003, 07:40:59 PM »
Ask Mauzip, he's got a lot of experience with nuts in his mouth
^^^  *just chuckled*

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2003, 09:58:21 AM »

Q: I have heard in the anarchists cookbook that if you smoke raw (raw being underlined) peanuts shells that you can get high. Well I was unable to find raw ones but i did find roasted ones which i then attempted to smoke. I smoked 2 peanut joints and felt little or nothing. I later consulted a friend who tried it and he said they work great. I was just wondering if there is any truth to this?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Like many things in the Anarchists Cookbook, this is total bullshit. You can not get high from smoking peanut shells. Your friend was either fooling himself or jerking your chain. There is no credible evidence to support this myth, and believe me, if people could get high from smoking peanuts (or peanut shells, or peanut butter) this would be very popular.

The Anarchists Cookbook only has value as a humorous novelty book. Most if not all of the drug recipes in it do not work, and some of them may produce potentially poisonous results. The explosive instructions include many very dangerous errors which could easily get someone killed if they tried to follow them. There has even been the suggestion that the book was written by a government agent trying to deliberately spread dangerous misinformation to the "underground". Do not take anything in this book seriously... chances are anything you try from the book will not work (at best) or injure/kill you (at worst).

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=2850

what's also nice to know is the various websites that contain the anarchist's cookbook are under watch from government agencies such as CIA, FBI and some british agencies...so behave  8)