Author Topic: The French makes fun of George Bush & Rumsfeld on new playing cards.. LOL  (Read 519 times)

Jome

UnstoppableForce

Re:The French makes fun of George Bush & Rumsfeld on new playing cards.. LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 09:32:20 PM »
LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 10:30:24 PM »
WOW!!! What an original concept!

Jome

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003, 11:01:20 PM »
LoL, I just had the feeling that Trauma would use sarcasm in this thread..  :P

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2003, 12:06:27 AM »
it's funny . but bush's card is inaccurate......he didn't win the presidency because of his dad.....he won because Gore didn't win 3 key states. Trust me i was pulling for Gore in 2000 and the only reason it went to the court was becuase Gore kept demanding a recount/by law i think if it's that close they have to step in to make sure it's accurate. But bush won fairly, there was no conspiracy giving him the election

our president isn't elected by popular vote, he's elected by electoral vote......which if isn't understood by now.....lol i really don't have the energy explaining

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2003, 12:15:28 AM »
Yeah, but isn't it funny that the whole mess ended up in Florida, the state governed by his brother. Coincidence?

Hanging chads? Give me a fuckin break. Then they came up with the rule that if half the chad was still attached it wouldn't be counted or some bullshit like that. It was the most obvious shit that they were trying to come up with a way to hand Bush the presidency. Hey I give them props, it worked, but now we're stuck with 21st century Adolf.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2003, 05:23:53 AM »

LOL @ 21st century Adolf...

Jitler's Jews == Bush's Muslims ???!! ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2003, 07:17:00 AM »
The funniest part of the whole debate is, Gore NEVER won Florida, in ANY recount.  So what's the problem?  More proof that liberals are fucking idiots.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2003, 07:44:12 AM »
The funniest part of the whole debate is, Gore NEVER won Florida, in ANY recount.  So what's the problem?  More proof that liberals are fucking idiots.  

Lets not forget how many African Americans were not allowed to vote in the election (who vote 90% Democrat) in Florida due to the dubious methods of stopping those with criminal convictions that were used. Or the van full of ballots that went missing. Or the number of postal votes that were counted which shouldn't have been as they were sent in too late.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2003, 07:48:04 AM »
LOL Keep trying.  The elections over, deal with it.

Anyways

Look what I found about the dumbass that made the deck of cards...

"Meyssan is the author of a one-time French best seller, "9-11: The Big Lie," claiming that no plane ever crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, and that the attacks were plotted by a faction within the U.S. military. "

Why is it always a conspiracy theory with fucking liberals?  "Oh, the van got hijacked"... "Oh, they wouldn't let convicts vote SINCE ITS AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW".... oh, they accepted the white peoples cards late"

Fuck YOU

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2003, 08:27:03 AM »
LOL Keep trying.  The elections over, deal with it.

Anyways

Look what I found about the dumbass that made the deck of cards...

"Meyssan is the author of a one-time French best seller, "9-11: The Big Lie," claiming that no plane ever crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, and that the attacks were plotted by a faction within the U.S. military. "

Why is it always a conspiracy theory with fucking liberals?  "Oh, the van got hijacked"... "Oh, they wouldn't let convicts vote SINCE ITS AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW".... oh, they accepted the white peoples cards late"

Fuck YOU

I'm really not that bothered that Gore lost the election, i didn't want him to win anyway (and i'm not American, the Gore-Bush election isn't something i ever lost sleep over). I never claimed the van got hijacked, i said it went missing, which it did for a few hours, which is curious to say the least. And you clearly don't know jack shit about what went on in Florida as the reason i mentioned the convict thing was because they didn't just stop convicts from voting (which i think is a good thing for certain crimes) but that they used methods to stop a large group of African Americans from voting by looking up surnames of convicts and then stopping people who had the same surname and similar traits (i.e. they were black). And what did i do to deserve such an aggressive response, i was polite in the point i made (all of which is true) and then to defend it you use caps locks to get your point across and use very aggressive language against me. I agree with you that the guy who made the cards is a sad idiot though. And there are just as many conservative conspiracy theories as thre are liberal ones.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2003, 12:23:12 PM »
Why is it always a conspiracy theory with fucking liberals?  

It's an easy way to further your point without using facts to back up your statements

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2003, 12:29:02 PM »
florida overall (minus probably south beach miami) is pretty conservative considering how many elderly citizens there are residing there and how much the Disney influence out there. Bush won  ALOT of key states, like Texas that's how he won, he even won Gore's own homestate . Gore's only real big win was california and he woulda won a few more key state if it wasn't for ralph nadar........not becuase of some mishaps in florida ...bush woulda won that state regardless of a butterfly ballot being tossed out Florida is considered a conservative state....it was called the Nadar factor. no conspiracy just politics as usual.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2003, 02:12:34 PM »

Though originally, Gore was named the winner of the state. Then out of no where, they stated they were going to recount, and Bush won the recount. That was a very interesting night. Before the election, I had a funny feeling Florida would determain the election, so I watched that closely, and my prediction went out of control, more so than even I could imagion.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2003, 03:05:37 PM »

Lets not forget how many African Americans were not allowed to vote in the election (who vote 90% Democrat) in Florida due to the dubious methods of stopping those with criminal convictions that were used. Or the van full of ballots that went missing. Or the number of postal votes that were counted which shouldn't have been as they were sent in too late.

Let's not forget that everything you said right there is 100% bullshit.

As for France, it is time that the US bombed the hell out of them. The guy who made up these cards is also the author if a best selling book in FRance that alleges that no planes actually crashed into the Twin Towers on 9/11 and that it was really the work of the US government.