Author Topic: Whats Da longest u've lasted?  (Read 515 times)

pappy

Re:Whats Da longest u've lasted?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2003, 07:44:35 AM »
naw im just gifted by god 8)

i wouldnt call pre mature ejaculation a gift from god.  more like a cruel joke played on his part lol

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2003, 10:53:52 AM »
Half-hour sex is the best IMO......It's long enough to get some head, eat some pussy & hit all the postions. I always give my girl an orgasm within 20 minutes so its all good.

If you're bombed off the chronic and drinks you can last forever at the end of the night, but thats not always a good thing.

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2003, 11:04:26 AM »
well u can say i am a 16 year old wit a gift.
The gift of pre-mature ejaculation? lol

lol
 ;DCarlton is back :D

Anyways I'm a one minute man  :-*

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2003, 01:51:35 PM »
Half-hour sex is the best IMO......It's long enough to get some head, eat some pussy & hit all the postions. I always give my girl an orgasm within 20 minutes so its all good.

If you're bombed off the chronic and drinks you can last forever at the end of the night, but thats not always a good thing.

this thread is comedy lol

in a half-hour, u wanna get head, eat tha girl out, and hit all positions? lol that means u fuckin for about 2 minutes at a time, each time...lol wtf?!

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2003, 02:10:01 PM »

in a half-hour, u wanna get head, eat tha girl out, and hit all positions? lol that means u fuckin for about 2 minutes at a time, each time...lol wtf?!
Let me break it down for ya homie

5 mins of head
5 mins of eating da coochie
20 mins to hit it whichever way u choose

whats wrong w that?

I can fuck for a long time if I wanted to, but unless it's some crazy occasion, or something special, on average, I prefer half hour sex...As long as Im gettin mine, and shes getting hers, what does it matter, to you anyway?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2003, 02:17:58 PM »

Let me break it down for ya homie

5 mins of head
5 mins of eating da coochie
20 mins to hit it whichever way u choose

whats wrong w that?

I can fuck for a long time if I wanted to, but unless it's some crazy occasion, or something special, on average, I prefer half hour sex...As long as Im gettin mine, and shes getting hers, what does it matter, to you anyway?

nawww....u said hit "all positions" lol. in 20 minutes? thas why i was like wtf?! It would look like fuckin...in fast-forward lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2003, 02:39:39 PM »
No one can last 2 hours. Get real. Most people go about 10-15 minutes.

bez

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2003, 05:45:01 AM »
No one can last 2 hours. Get real. Most people go about 10-15 minutes.

Tantra man, tantra

eS El Duque

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2003, 06:50:04 PM »
well u can say i am a 16 year old wit a gift.
The gift of pre-mature ejaculation? lol

lol ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2003, 07:24:32 PM »
Hell, I've been fucking this board up for like 4 years now.  That's GOT to be a record!

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2003, 07:36:06 PM »
damn 2 hours? your arm is strong enough to last you that long?  ;D

45 min...she finished before me so i started hittin it harder to speed up the process lol...a half hour is good enough for me...w/out the head...i dont know if the girls i've been with just dont know how to give head or what but i've never nutted off a girl giving me head.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2003, 07:57:42 PM »
Hell, I've been fucking this board up for like 4 years now.  That's GOT to be a record!
lol.