Author Topic: The Cabin Fever *Review*  (Read 88 times)

ROCCY

The Cabin Fever *Review*
« on: September 14, 2003, 11:08:53 AM »
Okay, this is for everyone who has seen it, drop what you think about the movie..here are my opinions
                                                                           **BEWARE SOME SPOILERS IF U HAVNT SEEN THE MOVIE DONT READ BELLOW*

I think this movie was awesome, tottaly a 7/10. there are things/parts of the movie you can take out to make the movie better. People where whining alot other places because the preview had them thinking this is was a horror flick, but it was 90% comedy. In my opinion this movie was comedy/horror flick at the same time. They had some really nice make up, the faces where disgusting. That girl still breathing with her shit eatin out, and her face all fucked up, now that was some good shit there. They also ruined a fucking perfect fuck scene in the beginning by turning the girl over and having her fuck him.  The N-bomb jokes where funny, had even black people laughing next to us lol.. Fans had a good laugh at least. Now everything In the movie was good except

1: The Kung Fu kid= What the hell was the point of this kid biting people. Him screaming "Pancakes Pancakes" And doing matrix moves!!?

2: Then Ending. It could of been way of better if they didnt show that whole damn ending where everyone was having a celebration. Wtf?..a celebration for fucking what..it had no point in it, if it had ended where the kid from boy meets world moved his finger the first time. It would of been way better. After the kids get the lemonade from that lake.

Just my Opinion here..Drop yours..

UnstoppableForce

Re:The Cabin Fever *Review*
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 11:13:02 PM »
damn u ruined the movie 4 me

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 11:13:25 PM »
nm i wasnt gonna see it anyways

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 11:13:47 PM »
damn this is the movie i just watched lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 07:22:58 PM »
This movie was filmed near where I live.  I have friends that live there (It's in 'Mocksville" and in "Highpoint")