Author Topic: Are you a Narcissist? [Quiz]  (Read 142 times)

JTSimon

Are you a Narcissist? [Quiz]
« on: September 29, 2003, 05:34:36 PM »
Are You a Narcissist?  

;D

http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=&surveyID=74

You scored 80, on a scale of 0 to 120. Here's how to interpret your score:
0 - 40  
Selfless spirit. You don't think much of yourself--literally--and it's probably helped you get along with people and reduce the anxiety in your life. Discuss narcissism with others like you.
41 - 80  
Occasional narcissist. You occasionally think too highly of yourself; catch yourself whenever it seems like the world revolves around you. Discuss narcissism with others like you.

81 - 120  
Ego-maniac. You're prone to delusions of grandeur that may hurt your relationships. Get over yourself! Discuss narcissism with others like you.  
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 05:40:56 PM by Narcissist »

PLANT

Re:Are you a Narcissist? [Quiz]
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 05:57:49 PM »
I scored 35

Selfless spirit. You don't think much of yourself--literally--and it's probably helped you get along with people and reduce the anxiety in your life.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 06:03:59 PM »
damn..i scored a 75  8)  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2003, 07:09:25 PM »
75-description fits me pretty well

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Hittman2001

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2003, 08:54:58 PM »
10 - Selfless spirit. You don't think much of yourself--literally--and it's probably helped you get along with people and reduce the anxiety in your life

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2003, 05:51:51 AM »
Yes, no quiz necessary.  

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2003, 05:54:40 AM »
You scored 35, on a scale of 0 to 120. Here's how to interpret your score:
0 - 40  
Selfless spirit. You don't think much of yourself--literally--and it's probably helped you get along with people and reduce the anxiety in your life. Discuss narcissism with others like you.

41 - 80  
Occasional narcissist. You occasionally think too highly of yourself; catch yourself whenever it seems like the world revolves around you. Discuss narcissism with others like you.
81 - 120  
Ego-maniac. You're prone to delusions of grandeur that may hurt your relationships. Get over yourself! Discuss narcissism with others like you.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2003, 05:55:25 AM »
I actually got a 45.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2003, 08:12:15 AM »
You scored 35, on a scale of 0 to 120. Here's how to interpret your score:
0 - 40  

41 - 80  
81 - 120  

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 08:13:20 AM »

81 - 120  

Note how it states delusions of grandeur - thats where they slip up....because I really am that great

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 09:27:41 AM »
You scored 25, on a scale of 0 to 120. Here's how to interpret your score:
0 - 40  
Selfless spirit. You don't think much of yourself--literally--and it's probably helped you get along with people and reduce the anxiety in your life.

Didn't think I'd score that low....maybe I should have been honest answering some questions  ;)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..