Author Topic: LLOYD BANKS is the next superstar after 50 !!!!!  (Read 857 times)

SGV

Re:LLOYD BANKS is the next superstar after 50 !!!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2003, 01:48:11 PM »
@ SGV: I'm just sayin' that just cuz Fab raps about bein' gangsta doesn't mean he is one. WHAT they rap about shouldn't make them similar IMO, it should be HOW they rap about it. And IMO they don't rap about it the same way as you're sayin'.

They both rap about guns and shooting people etc. What's the difference? You can say the same for Banks that you did for Fab. Just because Banks raps about being a g, doesn't make him one. Explain what you mean by, "How they rap about it," that makes no sense to me.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2003, 01:57:57 PM »
lol@kats still dissin fab, face it man, niggaz aiight! no hiphop cats would work with him if he was so wack!

speakin of banks, he'll blow up fo sho, cuz of the ppl behind him and his got good lyrics no doubt.............but his vioce is sooooo low..........and he lacks charisma.....makes me wonder if he'll be able to carry a whole able keepin a nigga listenin.........thats were prodction comes in to its fullest i guess............but like yeah homies gone blow up, but he can get borin, but he'll be fine............

SGV

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2003, 04:37:54 PM »
One thing Fab did that I doubt Banks could do was hold his own with Rassy Kassy on a track.

eS El Duque

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2003, 09:06:22 PM »
Sicc, so looks make you gangsta? Haha. You don't know Fab or Banks. How do you know by looks? Ice Cube looked gangsta, but he wasn't. What's your point?

Cube wasn't really gangsta?  :-\
« Last Edit: October 02, 2003, 09:07:17 PM by eS El Duque »

Jome

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2003, 09:38:21 PM »
I been sayin this time & time again...Tha only reason y'all think Fabolous aint shit is because of his weak ass commercial singles his label picks 4 him...

And his albums doesn't sound nothing like the singles ??

One thing Fab did that I doubt Banks could do was hold his own with Rassy Kassy on a track.

Ras was wack on that track.. and the beat was too bouncy for him to flow properly on it..