Author Topic: Help...Problem with Acid Pro 4.0...  (Read 121 times)

ROCCY

Help...Problem with Acid Pro 4.0...
« on: September 28, 2003, 04:29:16 PM »
Yo, I recently downloaded the new version of Acid Pro (version 4.0)...Well, I'm facing technical difficulties, and I was wondering if any of you out there would be so kind as to help me...Anyways, the problem that is currently occuring when I record, is that when I record, the beat records along with the vocals, causing the beat to be louder...Anyone here know what I'm talking about? If so, get back at me with what I can do to resolve this problem...PeACe

ONETIME

Re:Help...Problem with Acid Pro 4.0...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 04:37:39 PM »
lower down the volum of the beat, or first simply rec. ur vokals, wit beats playing in ur headphone(hooked thru a CD player or sum shit) and than on acid or cool edit, mix them.

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 06:28:42 PM »
Naah, it doesn't record through the mic...Even if I put my headphones on, it still records the beat...Thanks for trying though...PeACe

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 06:34:19 PM »
u didnt get wht i tried to say, first, just REC. ur vokals, and in a diff. program play the beat, REC. ur vokals as u ride along the beat, and when u finish wit it, goto ACID PRO and mix the beat wit ur vokals.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 07:02:28 PM »
It's Sccit!

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 07:04:44 PM »
It's Sccit!

Huh?...Anyways, Inflict, I don't want to do all that work, I just want to record without it recording the beat...Anyone know what's going on with my Acid Pro?

ONETIME

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2003, 07:15:02 PM »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 11:07:38 AM »
just mute the beat, it wont record it then and after that u can delete the beat pattern if u just wanna render the vocals,  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer