Author Topic: Tiger Attacks Roy of Siegfried & Roy fame!!  (Read 253 times)

Don Seer

Re:Tiger Attacks Roy of Siegfried & Roy fame!!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 06:41:08 AM »
^ LOL talk about biting the neck? that feeds u!

bez

Re:Tiger Attacks Roy of Siegfried & Roy fame!!
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 06:44:33 AM »
^^ You're the master of the obvious.  Like I said, he knew this! Nobody involved has said 1 thing about the tiger, stuff like this happens.  

BTW, without their little show, white tigers like the one that bit him would probably be extinct now.  They're the ones that have raised millions of dollars for the conservation of white tigers (and white Lions for that matter, I've never seen one of those though).  Of course it's easier to just say they're evil evil men who cage tigers and teach them tricks.  

Man, I never said the where evil men and shit your just takin what I am saying to a whole new context.

I am simply saying that if you work with animals like Lions, tigers, Elephants, crocodiles etc then your asking for trouble.  They have raised loads of money for the foundation, good for them, good to know that they are giving something back to the tiger foundation after using the animals to their advantage.  I couldent really give a fuck if they raised 20 billion dollars for the foundation I still don't think working with animals for your own benefit is a good thing to do.  Sure they are almost extinct but thats because of us and are dumbass attitude towards animals.  We realse them to the wild and then we kill them for their fur, teeth, whatever so it is good that there is a conservation for them to keep them alive and keep them breeding but I still don't think that gives them a right to use one of these tigers as a part of a show.

Its just a different opinion from yours man.  I dont think people shud be working with wild animals period.  Apart from what you have said like a conservation or something.  But apart from that nobody should be allowed to work with wild animals.