Author Topic: hey just a question?  (Read 145 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
hey just a question?
« on: October 09, 2003, 08:15:36 PM »
when u guys loan money to friends or peolple do u guys like make them pay interest for u letting them borrow ur money.i sumtimes do that well i only done it once which i let my friend borrow 300$ and he pays 20% interest everymonth. well i got the idea from my moms friend where she loaned my mom money but she told me a story where she loaned this one person 10,000.00 dollars!!!! and she make her pay 10% interest so that like 1,000.00 everymonth! well she also told that person as paid half of it now she still ows her 5,000.00 and he pays 500 a month she she still keeps paying that about for the last 10 years not inculding the the 2 years where she was paying 1000.00 dollars a month.!!!!!!! well that about it have u  guys ever dont this?

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
Re:hey just a question?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 08:33:21 PM »
No maybe if the person was not a friend but then I wouldnt be lending them money anyways.  I know my friends will pay me back when they can  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 08:35:00 PM »
what kind of idiot pays 10% interest a month on a $10k loan?  That has to be the dumbest person I have ever heard of.  Are you sure its not 10% a year, which would be .83% a month or $83 a month?

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 09:12:06 PM »
when u guys loan money to friends or peolple do u guys like make them pay interest for u letting them borrow ur money.i sumtimes do that well i only done it once which i let my friend borrow 300$ and he pays 20% interest everymonth. well i got the idea from my moms friend where she loaned my mom money but she told me a story where she loaned this one person 10,000.00 dollars!!!! and she make her pay 10% interest so that like 1,000.00 everymonth! well she also told that person as paid half of it now she still ows her 5,000.00 and he pays 500 a month she she still keeps paying that about for the last 10 years not inculding the the 2 years where she was paying 1000.00 dollars a month.!!!!!!! well that about it have u  guys ever dont this?
end gigaganon

::)

I'm sorry but your mom is an idiot if she paid 10% on $10,000 every month.

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2003, 09:18:44 PM »
what kind of idiot pays 10% interest a month on a $10k loan?  That has to be the dumbest person I have ever heard of.  Are you sure its not 10% a year, which would be .83% a month or $83 a month?

i think ur right maybe i understood wrong but the 5,000 grand she is paying rite now she is paying montly.

end gigaganon

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2003, 09:22:41 PM »
end gigaganon

u the fucking idiot u dumbass monkey from shit hole down u damn illiterate fuck retard that cant read for shit. well neways no my mom isnt the idiot because my mom has only borrow max is 2,000 grand from anyone. and yes she did pay two hundred a month. but yeah u fucking illiterate bastard read next time to replay to sumthing. and two my mom no way in hell she is dumb enough to even think of borrowing that much amount of money.

end gigaganon

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2003, 09:40:06 PM »
i dont make them pay it back at all actually....

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2003, 11:18:30 PM »
u the fucking idiot u dumbass monkey from shit hole down u damn illiterate fuck retard that cant read for shit.

WHOA!!!! calm the fuck down turbo! he didnt diss you or your mom even...he stated a fact...if your mom is paying that much...she cant be the brightest one...as for making friends pay interest...thats not right, i would rather have them not pay me back at all than fuck them over.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 12:11:37 AM »
end gigaganon

u the fucking idiot u dumbass monkey from shit hole down u damn illiterate fuck retard that cant read for shit. well neways no my mom isnt the idiot because my mom has only borrow max is 2,000 grand from anyone. and yes she did pay two hundred a month. but yeah u fucking illiterate bastard read next time to replay to sumthing. and two my mom no way in hell she is dumb enough to even think of borrowing that much amount of money.

end gigaganon

Your english stinks so I just skimmed through your worthless post...Borrowing money from friends...what are you white trash.

Someone delete this post  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 02:50:22 AM »
lol... i wouldnt lend friends that kinda money.. and wouldnt charge them interest on smaller loans

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 03:49:18 PM »
^^ word
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;