Author Topic: The most pain you have been in?  (Read 712 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The most pain you have been in?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2003, 04:41:33 PM »
The most pain Ive ever had was when I got my wisdom teeth out, and when I had my Root Cannal.

Pussy, that doesn't hurt.  I had my wisdom teeth out awake, you probably had surgery or something.  Root Canal too, that shit don't hurt.

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2003, 05:48:07 PM »
The most pain Ive ever had was when I got my wisdom teeth out, and when I had my Root Cannal.

Pussy, that doesn't hurt.  I had my wisdom teeth out awake, you probably had surgery or something.  Root Canal too, that shit don't hurt.
ha LMAO, how am I a pussy because thats the most painful thing thats ever happend to me.?  Dont be an idiot, Ive never got beaten up or broken any bones, so what else is there?

Actually, a Root Cannal will drive you fucking insane, the nerves die in your tooth and the pain shoots up gums into your jaw and nose and it drives you crazy, trust me....

And for my wisdom teeth, I got 4 out at once and they were all impacted so they had to shatter them and pull the peices out, and yeah, it hurt like hell.

But Im just a pussy, haha whatever Buddy Holly, go get your ebay money back. pussy.  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2003, 08:00:20 PM »
Well, I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed, and have had a root canal, I didn't think it hurt.  If you think it hurt, in my opinion, youre a pussy.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2003, 09:23:00 PM »
It all depends on the Dentist.  I had a root canal with a shitty dentist, and it hurt pretty fuckin bad.  I got a new dentist now and I had a root canal, I didn't feel a thing.  So I suggest getting a better Dentist.  I got my wisdom teeth out, I was awake, and I didn't feel a thing.  Whole thing took like 45 minutes.

Casper

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2003, 09:33:01 PM »
I love when people judge cats they do not know anything about. It show real maturity. I have actully had a rough life and alot of shit happen that alot people on this board never will experience.Keep running your mouth. I do not care. This is the Internet.

i said something similar to that along time ago and dont mind mauzip he is a bit friuty...

Nightfall

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2003, 02:31:03 PM »
getting kicked in my nuts

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2003, 08:25:57 PM »
papercut, those hurt, and biting your tongue.....now that's pain

eS El Duque

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »
well...i've never broken any bones...so i don;t know how that feels...i've been beat down by bats/pipes and other stuff

but the most pain i've ever been was getting hit in the nutz during my Grad "baseball bash"(actually it was softball lol) a week ago....i pitched (we pitch to our own team lol) to this girl...she hit it straight up the middle...i tried my best to get out of the way but it nailed me...ssquashed both my balls...i was on the ground for about 10 minutes...soooo wanted to cry, but didn't cuz there were some hot ass girls there....and i had to bat right after her...i hit the ball...got a triple(the score was 15-15)...won the game ;D

the next game i was playing second base...(my balls still sore)...the ball was hit right to me...the ball was hit so hard it bounced of my glove and hit me...once agian..in the sack....this time i did cry and was helped off the field

Now girls at school always ask me "hows your head?" ....dunno how to answer that lol  ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2003, 10:30:34 PM »
my friend snapped a cricket bat over my back...
a DJ was throwing free cd's to the crowd at a party i went to..... he frisbee'd it and the point of it hit me square in the eye...
i ran into a pole at nearly full speed... i heard someone call my name n i turned around and the pole jumped out of nowhere

kick ass album

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2003, 10:56:08 PM »
Well, I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed, and have had a root canal, I didn't think it hurt.  If you think it hurt, in my opinion, youre a pussy.  

root canals dont really hurt... i think they are more on the uncomfrontable side... just kinda a pain... to do... when i was younger.. about middle school level... i played baseket ball for an all girls league...around that time.. with being so athletic... my foot grew... and the shoes cuased me to grew a nasty ingrown toe nail... which lucky i had removed by a foot doctor... well... that shit fucken HURT!! that was by far very painful,... and i totally forgotten about that.. untill right now..

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2003, 11:53:18 PM »
i was on the ground for about 10 minutes...soooo wanted to cry, but didn't cuz there were some hot ass girls there....

That's the time you need to cry, trust me ;)

JTSimon

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2003, 12:20:19 AM »
Probably one of the most painful injuries you can suffer.

Ruptured Achilles Tendon - If you don't know...its the tendon right above your heel that connects the calf muscle to the heel.

I remember watching this movies/show and this guy slashed some1's achilles tendon :P  Now that is some real pain.

And then you got to walk around with a special cart.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 12:21:30 AM by D Bo »

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2003, 12:25:14 AM »
Probably one of the most painful injuries you can suffer.

Ruptured Achilles Tendon - If you don't know...its the tendon right above your heel that connects the calf muscle to the heel.

I remember watching this movies/show and this guy slashed some1's achilles tendon :P  Now that is some real pain.

And then you got to walk around with a special cart.

2 of my friends had that. for 1 of them it got slashed totally through. let me tell you, he was in major pain!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2003, 01:12:38 AM »
baseball to the nuts..

horse stepped on my foot..

(told yall, i reside in texas)
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2003, 06:59:21 AM »
i ran into a pole at nearly full speed... i heard someone call my name n i turned around and the pole jumped out of nowhere

lol something similar like that happened to my friend, we we're playing soccer and then he kicked the ball when he was right up at the net, scored.. and then he ran into the post lol.