Author Topic: I'm sick of people screaming Racism about shit  (Read 1125 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:I'm sick of people screaming Racism about shit
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2003, 10:12:21 PM »
AWS... I looked up the word dumbass in the dictionary and it said that "anyone who thinks Rush is a racist". So, you were right. How dare anyone call you dumb? ::)

pappy

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2003, 10:35:26 PM »
im sick of people in general ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2003, 05:38:15 AM »
Isn't it funny people take up for this guy, and Javi posted many, many comments he made that were more racist than the one on the NFL. Maybe his a changed man, but I know that I don't trust him. And those that stick up for him are the white opressive majority anyways. So what do I care. Like Muhammad Ali said, "you my enemy" and it's true, who took my land, stole half of my country, continues to hold me down, lable me, judge me on statists, have a cultural bias against me. Those that agree with Rush, and all his hateful, conservative friends are what I'm against. They hold me down, so I fight back to get myself above them, and uplift whoever I can, no matter the race, in the process. Rush is the type that would have oppose the Civil Rights Movement if it wasn't Republican, his the type that would speak again Malcom X, Caeser Chavez, and any other "upitty" minority that disrupts the white majorities rule. After all, Chavez lead a bunch of illegal aliens in strikes, Malcom was Malcom, tell me Rush would have not been against that. Rush is a hateful man, and does not need to be on my TV telling me if the Raiders are going to win or not. Oh and one more thing, that's why McNabb has been one of the best QBs in the past 3 years, just because the "libral" media wants a black QB to be. Just ignore McNair, or Vicks, because McNabb is the measure of all black QBs. Shit, his been good for 3 years, one off year is not out the ordnary for even great quarterbacks.