Author Topic: More Michael jackson news  (Read 350 times)

Trauma-san

Re:More Michael jackson news
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2003, 03:11:17 PM »
It's in that Classic Mike voice, like "Baby Be Mine" or something like that, or "I just can't stop loving you" or "Human Nature"... same exact voice as Human nature, and it sounds like a R. Kelly type track, like "Down Low"

He goes

"if ya SEE HER!!!! Tell Her this for me... . All I need Is.....

(hook)

One More Chance, At Love
One More Chance, At Love
One Mooooorrreee
One More Chance, With Love

etc. etc.  

Pretty decent, it's growing on me :)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2003, 10:18:52 AM »
There will be a new song on there, written by R. Kelly, called "One More Chance",

**Waits for some stupid motherfucker to make a comment about these 2 working together**

anywayz...i'll definetely be copping this album...while i dont like all of micheals stuff he has some really good shit...and his old shit was always good.

well he doesn't help himself working with a kiddie fiddler but i do believe mj was innocent however i don't think r kelly is, i don't see why people keep working with him, infact it disgusts me there should be a total boycott, unless he gets proven innocent without a doubt (not due to insufficient evidence etc.)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2003, 10:29:22 PM »
^ Prob. with that is, the only fair way to handle that is to say they're innocent until proven guilty.  He can't be proven innocent, that would be proving something didn't happen, which is impossible.  So, as of right now, R. Kelly is 100% innocent.  He might be proven guilty, and then he'd be 100% guilty, but the only fair way to treat Kelly right now is as if it never happened (Until he's convicted).

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 10:25:49 PM »
Alright, I've heard a better version of the song, this is a HIT, really 'for the radio' type shit, sounds like Human Nature.  Nice, laid back, Mike sounds like he's having fun, and he's not crying or anything on the track, LOL.  I'm dead serious, this is some top-notch shit, I wish the whole invincible album would have been like this.  Really soulful like Marvin Gaye or Sam Cooke Wow

Out of this cold, I need some warmth

If you see her

Tell her this for me,

All I need is

One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love
One More
One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love

Searchin'

For that one who's gonna make me whole

Someone who makes these mysteries unfold

Oh lord

Lightning... Bout to strike and rain only on me

Hurts so bad sometimes it's hard to breathe

If you see her

Tell her this for me

All I need is

One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love
One More
One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love

I would walk around this world to find her

I don't care what it takes, lord

I'd sail the seven seas to be near her

And if you happen to see her, Tell Her this for Me

All I Need Is

One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love
One More
One More Chance At Love
One More Chance At Love

-------------------------------------------------

When he goes "If you see her"

It sounds just like the Chi-Lites "Have you seen her", lol I guess it's their little homage to them or something, but instead of "Have you seen her...." he goes "If you see her...." sounds exactly the same, in the background with a whole group of Michael Jacksons singing harmony.  The whole song has the little mike-ism's, too, like "Lightnin, UHHHHHGH... bout to strike an rain only on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Oh Whyyyyy... Ehah....

LOL  awesome song.  I know i'm a big fan, but really this could make it to the top of the charts.  I hope he does a video to help push it, this shit is OLD SCHOOL.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2003, 10:58:56 PM »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

hey homie...you gonna hook me up w/ that song?  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2003, 11:20:10 PM »
As soon as I get it in good quality, I'll post it up :)

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2003, 11:22:17 PM »
As soon as I get it in good quality, I'll post it up :)

:D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D