Author Topic: LA IS GOIN' TO THE FINALS WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  (Read 701 times)

Big BpG

Re: LA IS GOIN' TO THE FINALS WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2002, 07:33:31 PM »
Nets Baby!!!!!!

Fuck Tha Lakers

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2002, 07:36:38 PM »

LAkers Back 2 Back And you better get a Strap To Stop Us KNow

wtf?   the kings almost stopped us so dont get ur hopes up but anyways...........

[size=20]GO[/size] [size=20]LAKERS[/size]
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2002, 08:03:35 PM »

wtf?   the kings almost stopped us so dont get ur hopes up but anyways...........

[size=20]GO[/size] [size=20]LAKERS[/size]

at least ONE laker fan got his head on strait. Yah the Lakers won, but they were VERY close to bein eliminated and sent home. Basically, if the Kings woulda shot AVERAGE from the line, there wouldnt even have been an overtime. The Kings really killed themselves at the line. Not to mention, all the Laker fans talkin SHIT right now...were mighty fukin quiet for the lass 3 games, until now. This is what i mean when i clown tha laker fans. Only representin after tha win, where were yall when it was lookin bad for yur team? I didnt see many responses or posts for the last few days, until now. If u gonna represent, represent even when they playin bad. I aint talkin down on tha Lakers, they did win tha shit. But summa these fans needa get off tha bandwagon.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2002, 08:32:46 PM »
Let's be real and admit it.....

That series waz Sac's.....

Every game except tha first, Sac waz dominating, but because of inexperience they paniced and fell short.....

No way can u tell me Lakers are wayy better than Sac.....

U have to pay tha cost 2 be tha boss.....and Sac have payed tha cost, next year they will be tha boss.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2002, 08:44:40 PM »
Let's be real and admit it.....

That series waz Sac's.....

Every game except tha first, Sac waz dominating, but because of inexperience they paniced and fell short.....

No way can u tell me Lakers are wayy better than Sac.....

U have to pay tha cost 2 be tha boss.....and Sac have payed tha cost, next year they will be tha boss.

u know im a Spurs fan. And i felt the same way with the Spurs. Even according to some of the most biased laker analists (Jack Haley) the Spurs were the better team for the first 44 minutes of every game, they controlled Shaq and the pace of the game was MUCH in their favor, they jus stopped making shots at the end...and killed themselves. The lakers made their shots at the end, so i gave them credit...but i felt the spurs lost because they beat themselves, not because of anything else. But, as much as that was true...it was even MORE true in this series. The Kings really dominated the flow of the game. They killed themselved at the line by missin free throws. Thas basically the story of the series (besides the bad officiating in game 6). The Lakers won, so their fans should be happy. I cant stand the lakers and thas known. But this isnt coming from the fact i dont like tha Lakers...they jus havent impressed me one bit this year. Last year they did, this year...theyre opponents have helped them more then theyve helped themselves...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2002, 08:50:10 PM »
LAKERS BABY i watched the game at the staples center and that shit was sold out every seat was sold over 18,000 people and man was that shit loud and happening i loved it and i have been posting all series long so dont call me no bandwagon shit i was saying they still gonna take it even when they were down so i just got nothing to say but "good game." (or good series in this case) anyway lakers baby we fuckin did it again and kings fans cant say shit really besides that the lakers won it and that the series is one for the ages even if the lakers would have lost shit this was a classic. got to give it to the kings especially Bibby (by the way he is a free agent so he is gonna be getting a big pay check cause he showed us what he can do) and i think that we have earned are right to talk shit just like you kings fans would have if the lakers lost but like i said this was a tight as series and like webber said that they are the champs and you cant be the champion until someone beats them. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2002, 10:25:03 PM »
Yo dogg I was up in Staples Canter also, that shit was CRACKIN!! Got my mack on with some hoes(Damn, there was mad hoes there) drink on and all that shit. Lakers had that whole game under control I dont give a fuck what any of you 3 to 4 year Sacramento fans think(SHit, like any of you Sac fans were really Sac fans before J WIlliams/Webb or 5-10 years ago, I laugh at ur bandwagon asses). Anyways I enjoyed my championships at the Forum and now I love my Staples Center celebrations, like I said a long ass time ago, PARTY down FIgueroa St once again for the 3Peat. And like the shirt that I bought today says "Fuck ALL Laker Haters." Peace!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

ToNe1904

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2002, 10:59:38 PM »
Yo dogg I was up in Staples Canter also, that shit was CRACKIN!! Got my mack on with some hoes(Damn, there was mad hoes there) drink on and all that shit. Lakers had that whole game under control I dont give a fuck what any of you 3 to 4 year Sacramento fans think(SHit, like any of you Sac fans were really Sac fans before J WIlliams/Webb or 5-10 years ago, I laugh at ur bandwagon asses). Anyways I enjoyed my championships at the Forum and now I love my Staples Center celebrations, like I said a long ass time ago, PARTY down FIgueroa St once again for the 3Peat. And like the shirt that I bought today says "Fuck ALL Laker Haters." Peace!!!

::)

funny to hear a laker fan mention tha word "bandwagon".

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2002, 11:46:18 PM »
Ive been a  Lakeshow fan since the days of  Cedric Ceballos and  Sedale Threatt  ......  LOL    8)

I didnt even watch  Game  6  .........  I was too nervous too watch it.     I get so  pissed off   during the  games too  ,  so   its best if  I dont watch   it sometimes.      Thats the only  time I get   real pissed   ,  is when Im  watchin    the Lakers play.              

And it was real hard for me to watch   Game 7 .........     my stomach had been hurtin all day   and   I had a  big ass headache   all because of this basketball shit.     Couldnt sleep   all week  ,        havent  ate  anything  in  3 days   really.      Shit is crazy.       We  got a run for our money  ,     Sactown   was throwin   hooks , jabs ,  and   power shots at us   .    

Thank  God we won.        Sacramento played better than we did   overall.   And in Game 7 ,  we played their  style of  ball.   Way too  fast paced.     But the Lakers are the Lakers   ........ and we   know how to pull  shit out  in the clutch !      Thank  God   we got  Phil Jackson as  coach.     I remember  watchin the Bulls  and it was like even  when  they were down  ,   you knew   they would  come back and win.   YOU KNEW IT !!      Even when they fucked up   ,    they would find a way to win.       Thank  God  the  Lakers  are the same way .    8)

Ahhhhhhh  ,  I can finally   live  like a normal human being now.      The  Nets  might be able to  win  2 games at  best  ,  but  I really dont think they  have a chance .   And Im being honest  ,  I dont really like  talkin  a gang  of shit.

LAKESHOW   4    MUTHAFUCKIN   LIFE  !!!!      

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2002, 03:31:08 AM »

at least ONE laker fan got his head on strait. Yah the Lakers won, but they were VERY close to bein eliminated and sent home. Basically, if the Kings woulda shot AVERAGE from the line, there wouldnt even have been an overtime. The Kings really killed themselves at the line. Not to mention, all the Laker fans talkin SHIT right now...were mighty fukin quiet for the lass 3 games, until now. This is what i mean when i clown tha laker fans. Only representin after tha win, where were yall when it was lookin bad for yur team? I didnt see many responses or posts for the last few days, until now. If u gonna represent, represent even when they playin bad. I aint talkin down on tha Lakers, they did win tha shit. But summa these fans needa get off tha bandwagon.

lol man thats every damn team.  dont you think if the Kings would have won alot of Kings fan would post?

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2002, 07:30:11 AM »

lol man thats every damn team.  dont you think if the Kings would have won alot of Kings fan would post?

i didnt say Laker fans are the ONLY ones that are like that. But theyre the worst perpatrators of it. The only real Kings fan i can think of on the board is Doggy, and he was posting alot DURING the series, it seems like alot of so called Laker fans didnt say shit for their team, when it was gettin iffy for them...only AFTER the fact, they talk shit. Prolly 80% of them didnt even watch the last game regardless. If yur not one of those fans, then dont trip...im not talkin bout u. But i cant STAND bandwagon fanz. People who just wanna fit in by cheering for tha winning team. Wack...

shlomid1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • g-funk 4 ever!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2002, 08:56:19 AM »
Bibby should be MVP EVEN IF his team lost lol

Lakers should take tha championship now. Id be SHOCKED  :o :o if tha Nets manage to take it.

id be shocked if the nets will win a game.
westside!!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2002, 09:15:12 AM »

If u gonna represent, represent even when they playin bad.

i have,just ask dogg jones lol,oh yea you said hes one of the only real kings fans here LMAO hes had 3 favorite teams this year

Ive been a laker fan since as long as i can remember,and i been postin during tha series,so dont call me a bandwagon fan

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2002, 10:00:04 AM »

::)

funny to hear a laker fan mention tha word "bandwagon".

Hahaha I hear that, and being from LA trust me I see the fakeness Hollwywood niggas hands on. Fake ass fans trying to represent only during this time of the season, hop on the wagon for the playoffs and hop right off when the season is over and the during the regular season. As for me I represent all of LA, always have always will. And being older than most of you cats 28 to be exact I've been a fan of basketball longer than some of yall period. I went to championship games during the SHowtime 80's team and all that shit. Anyways there are true Laker fans out there, you wanna see true Laker fans then you should've seen the Staples Center crowd during the away games of the Western Conference Finals. Anyways we running this NBA shit and I can't blame some of you cats for hating, ONE!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2002, 01:36:02 PM »

id be shocked if the nets will win a game.

the nets r fuckin good.....

u dont kno that cuz u live in israel..haha ;)

but anyways....didnt i say "Finals: Lakers Vs. Nets"???
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562