Author Topic: LA IS GOIN' TO THE FINALS WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  (Read 703 times)

ToNe1904

Re: LA IS GOIN' TO THE FINALS WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2002, 01:36:08 PM »

Hahaha I hear that, and being from LA trust me I see the fakeness Hollwywood niggas hands on. Fake ass fans trying to represent only during this time of the season, hop on the wagon for the playoffs and hop right off when the season is over and the during the regular season. As for me I represent all of LA, always have always will. And being older than most of you cats 28 to be exact I've been a fan of basketball longer than some of yall period. I went to championship games during the SHowtime 80's team and all that shit. Anyways there are true Laker fans out there, you wanna see true Laker fans then you should've seen the Staples Center crowd during the away games of the Western Conference Finals. Anyways we running this NBA shit and I can't blame some of you cats for hating, ONE!

see thas coo. I aint hatin at all. But, bandwagon fanz can get a dick. I know alotta teams got em, but bein in suthern kali...u see how many bandwagon laker fans there are. I dont recall seein car flagz on every fukin SUV a few years ago when the lakers sucked. lol If u a real fan, then itz all good. But tha bandwagon shit gotta go lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2002, 02:26:10 PM »

the nets r fuckin good.....

u dont kno that cuz u live in israel..haha ;)

but anyways....didnt i say "Finals: Lakers Vs. Nets"???

Damn..If the lakers Loose That'l be the worst day..that'l suck asss..But LAKERS GOING 3PEAAAAAAAAAAAT

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2002, 05:45:35 PM »
The NBA Finals is not going to be a "real finals" cuzz nets have no experience and Kidd cant take them by themselves!  But i know Kidd is gonna try to pull out all of his tricks like Bibby did!  But of course the Lakers are gonna take it all the way!!!  3-Peat!!!!!!!! Lakers are still the Kings!!!!

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2002, 06:08:17 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I too remember the days of Cedric Ceballos,Vlade Divac,Sedale Threat,Anthony Peeler and I bet the true Laker fans remember the Jordan we had on out team, Reggie Jordan ;D ;D ;D

Now when the Lakers acquired Shaq I knew Jerry Bust and Jerry West had something up their sleeves and now look at the Lakers, going for the three-peat.

I do see alot of bandwagon fans and they get me mad as hell
 >:( >:( >:(
but what can you do about it.
It's funny though cause when the Lakers went through that Cedric Ceballos and Sedale Threat era, no one hated us cause we weren't winning and now look at all the haters. They say they want LA to lose for no reason at all. Fuck they make me mad. Motherfuckers hate when your on top and that is true in life.

Now as far as the Kings go, they get BIG PROPS from me cause they gave us everything the Lakers could handle but they just didn't make their free throws and their is NO EXCUSE FOR THAT. Heck, even Shaq made free throws and thats why he was MVP and thats why he is a superstar.
But the Kings I expect to be back here next year no doubt but they have to resign Bibby of course.

As far as the Nets go, here we go again, not that I don't have confidence in the Lakers but they seem to struggle more this year. Players like Fisher,Fox and Horry were on fire last year but they have been pretty average this year.(Horry,Fox and Fisher though were big versus the kings when crucial shots were needed).
The Lakers vs. Nets should be a pretty interesting but deceiving series don't expect the Nets to flop. They stopped Walker and Pierce, coud they stop Shaq and Kobe?????? Hell No!!!!!!! but lets see them try.
One thing I predict though is that it won't be a sweep
BUT AS A TRUE LAKER FAN LET ME SAY THIS, IF IT WASN'T FOR HORRY'S LAST SECOND SHOT IN GAME 4, WE  AND I MEAN IT WE LOSE THIS SERIES NO DOUBT.