Author Topic: I got a 3 day vacation from school and guess where im spending it  (Read 245 times)

Casper

HERE!!! i got suspended from school for 3 days... i fought sum chubby black dude over a laser... nothing really happened we just got a citeation and he hit me in tha back of the head and i hit him in the jaw and then we were gonna swing more but my friend broke it up and after that we were like damn that was fun and i guess we are cool it was more like a lil fight... o well ill be spending my 3 days here...

bez

Re:I got a 3 day vacation from school and guess where im spending it
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 02:07:33 PM »
haha, I had a few of them kinda battles in school.  Where ya have a argument over sumit dumb with a friend or just a cool person you know and ya end up pushing each other and then swingin, but not your hardest cos ya really dont wanna hurt em.  Then about 15 mins later you and your opponent laugh about it.  Its a part of growing up I guess.  N e way just enjoy your vacation and don't let school know your bothered about it because end of the day, YOUR NOT.lol

Gettin suspended from school was always a stupid way to handle shit in schools.  For me getting detentions after school pissed me off the most cause as soon as school  had finished all I wanted to do was go home, but if I had a detention then I had to spend like another hour in school, and an hour to a 15 year old we all know feels like yeeeeears.  Suspension is basically a here you go, go and watch tv for a few days.  

What happened to the guessing part of the question n e way man, I was gunna come in the thread and take a guess at where you where spending your vacation.lol

Casper

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 05:46:59 PM »
lmoa yeah it was kinda like that but o well imma just sleep all day and be on the computer and watch TV... lol im out!!!

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2003, 06:27:18 PM »
you guys are pussies, I just got suspended for 20 days for assalt with a lighter! honest! There was a girl on my school bus that was a snitch because she ratted out a few people for smoking cronick on the bus, so i was playing around with a lighter by her hair and her hair cought on fire

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 07:07:49 PM »
you guys are pussies, I just got suspended for 20 days for assalt with a lighter! honest! There was a girl on my school bus that was a snitch because she ratted out a few people for smoking cronick on the bus, so i was playing around with a lighter by her hair and her hair cought on fire

Word-K ::)

Casper

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 08:45:47 PM »

::) if i were to do that i would get sent to JJAP and your gay...

Casper

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 08:46:36 PM »

::) if i were to do that i would get sent to JJAP and your gay...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 10:45:42 PM »
....rollerblading in the park?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2003, 03:27:59 AM »
HERE!!! i got suspended from school for 3 days... i fought sum chubby black dude over a laser...

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO FASLMOFASM LMFAOM F LMFAOM FLA CFASOCVN
sorry but i find this really funny

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2003, 11:50:27 AM »

Right......so you accidentally set a girls hair on fire.  Hard as fuck that.

Casper

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2003, 12:11:22 PM »

me and bez are too gangsta for that  8)  :P

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2003, 02:21:40 PM »
you idiot I just made it look like that.....

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2003, 07:23:18 PM »
i brought my 50 automatic and blasted sum slob in front of the school...now what

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 02:56:32 AM »
um...... no
dude u completely wrecked the thread

kick ass album

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 09:17:39 PM »
umm what would a blood be doing in long beach....? considering there is no bloods in long beach your stupid.