Author Topic: does any1 like there job  (Read 127 times)

pappy

does any1 like there job
« on: October 05, 2003, 11:18:36 PM »
mines sucks.  i was working for a construction company but i quit that.  i was working like 55 hours a week an makin 8 an hour.  did that for 2 months an said fuck that.  now i work for this discount store in one of the most popular malls in new york (roosevelt field,  noonan proberly has heard of it).  hot girls everywhere.  problem is its in the basement no1 knows theres anything down there so no1 comes in no1 walks by.  its mad boring.  i work with only 2 other people so its not like i can slack off an shoot the breeze with them.  its so fuckin boring.  i almost miss my old job at maces cuz it was so easy to slack off.  so how many of u guys actually like ur job

Suga Foot

Re:does any1 like there job
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 11:24:18 PM »
I like my job.  I get to make a lot of things.  I've helped make products, displays, even things for movies and tv shows.  I got a good job.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 11:27:53 PM »
^^where u work?? sounds cool
im starting a job tomorrow that my uncle got me, but i have no fucking idea what i have to do..... its an office job but im probly the errand bitch...

kick ass album

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 11:29:43 PM »
Product Development & Design.  I also work at a plastics place that my Dad owns a third of.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2003, 11:41:32 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2003, 11:55:45 AM »
my job isn't too bad. You can slack off like crazy most of the time too, especially saturday nights. Plus depending who's managing that night we can steal shit and eat alot of food, the trick is to eat about 3/4 or less of it then put it in the damages bin so the store doesn't loose money and you get free food. If you can't tell already I work in a grocery store (Loblaws) stocking dairy and chips/pop and occasionaly frozen
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2003, 12:15:20 PM »
Mines cool, I get to slack off all the time. In the army, we never have a hard dayz work unless on operation or on exercise. If you got good mates when in the army, then your havin a laugh all the time, cuz no one really gives a fuck....anyway, the best thing about it, is, i go home on a weekend and know that i'm still gettin paid for it (24/7 pay). the pay ain't bad, not great tho. Another good thing about is they pay you to travel and do adventure training and shit...i've already been to bavaria and italy climbing and skiing, all for free too....

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 01:30:36 AM »
Mines cool, I get to slack off all the time. In the army, we never have a hard dayz work unless on operation or on exercise. If you got good mates when in the army, then your havin a laugh all the time, cuz no one really gives a fuck....anyway, the best thing about it, is, i go home on a weekend and know that i'm still gettin paid for it (24/7 pay). the pay ain't bad, not great tho. Another good thing about is they pay you to travel and do adventure training and shit...i've already been to bavaria and italy climbing and skiing, all for free too....

I take that all back. It's shit, i'm handing in my discharge notice next week. i wanna be a civvy again!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 01:50:19 AM »
im starting a job tomorrow that my uncle got me, but i have no fucking idea what i have to do..... its an office job but im probly the errand bitch...

ends out the job isnt as bad as i thought..... all i do is set up paging systems etc. that gotta be shipped out to companies who buy em

kick ass album

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2003, 01:50:43 PM »