Author Topic: anyone feeling Roni Size?  (Read 59 times)

Nightfall

anyone feeling Roni Size?
« on: October 12, 2003, 06:02:27 AM »
he's a Drum N Bass producer, he did the beat for child of the wild west (the cypress hill soundtrack of blade 2)

anyone here besides me who listens to drum n bass music? (to me its basicly upspeed hip-hop)! and rone size?! if so wats your favorite rone size song?
mine is
center of the storm ft. zach de la rocha (rapper of rage against the machine) the beat is maaaad ill and zach d ripped it

another tite-ass song is ghetto celebrity..method man does the vocals on this one

Don Seer

Re:anyone feeling Roni Size?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2003, 06:26:32 AM »
yeah i been bumpin roni size for a while, but not lately.. i've got loads of Full Cycle/Dope Dragon records stuf... prob coz i live within 30 mins of bristol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2003, 07:18:06 AM »
don't really listen to it at home or anything but if i'm out in a club a bit of dnb goes down well, especially when my mates wanna go slinkys i pick dnb over trance anyday
« Last Edit: October 12, 2003, 09:00:43 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Nightfall

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 07:23:06 AM »
drum N bass is the only kind of electronic music im feelen, it has more of a hip-hop influence than electronic music IMO

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 09:56:37 AM »
anyone ever hear his remix of meth's judgement day? that was some dope shit...roni size is tight.