Author Topic: any1 else feeling that new so solid song?  (Read 153 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
any1 else feeling that new so solid song?
« on: October 09, 2003, 10:11:21 AM »
they moving away from garage into hiphop and they made a good go of it if u ask me.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

PLANT

Re:any1 else feeling that new so solid song?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 10:21:38 AM »
Ive never heard them before Rizzle...

Next time we're chattin, send me some more audio and Ill let you know what I think homie...Chuuch  ;)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 10:50:34 AM »
yea man i just downloaded it so i can send it to u

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 10:17:49 AM »
"Broken Silence" right? I'll have to admit that it is a lot better than all of their garage shit, but it still doesn't really do anything for me. The bloke who sings the chorus is dope though, he had a cool song out last year, can't remember the name of it though.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 10:57:16 AM »
yea broken silence

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2003, 12:34:18 PM »
the guy who sings the hook is called sef he is part of the group called the reelists. he is the guy who sings on haters aswell . r u talking bout that track where he cheats on his girlfriend with her best friend and then she comes home catches them and starts throwing stuff at him. Well thats what happens in the vid, i wanna no the title of that track,really wanna get it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson