Author Topic: I didnt know a certain WCC member was in Ghost Busters  (Read 398 times)

Don Breezio

Re:I didnt know a certain WCC member was in Ghost Busters
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2003, 07:12:54 PM »
AG is still mad about his gayuniverse.com profile.

How many hits did you get Big AG?

;D

the question is how many did he accept  ;D

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2003, 07:14:56 PM »
lol

Casper

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2003, 07:38:39 PM »

;D

only the ones u and yo daddy sent me

and Don when u start catching pink in her lies then u will understand...

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2003, 08:19:03 PM »
*Beatles music stops, gets pissed and breaks CD Player

I'll just share some of the fucked up stuff Pink does.  It didn't take me long to figure out she was playing games, I'm talking to her online, and she's talking about how she wants to get with this guy, a fellow member of the board.  So, she keeps wanting him to ask her out, blah blah blah, etc. so I told her I'd IM the guy and talk to him.  So, I IM the guy, and we put together a little chat room, and just as the two of them are talking about hooking up, she doesn't realize I'm in the chat room or whatever the fuck, and starts talking all this shit about me, how I'm a dork but she talks to me anyways, etc. etc.  This is around the time my father died, and I was talking to her and M Dogg about how their mother had died, so for her to be talking to me about stuff like that, and then talking shit behind my back at the same time?  

I stuck up for her when she posted her picture online, becuase I try to be a nice guy.  Everybody was going around, saying she probably had a dorsal fin on her back, and I said "No, no, I've Met Shamu.  They're two different things, really, I saw them somewhere at the same time".  O.K., I lied.  I too, had made the connection.

People were going around saying "There's a shoutout to pink in the ingredients menu on the back of a box of twinkies"... Again, I took up for her.  I told them Little Debbie was her cousin, and it had nothing to do with Pink's house being the last stop on their friday route.  

Later, I was appalled when somebody said "Pink's bathtub was a principal photography spot for 'the perfect storm'..".  I told them, No, the waves looked to fake to be anything but CGI.  

I've taken up for this girl before.  I just think we should all be nice to her, I mean, what kind of person just comes right out and says something horrible like that?  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2003, 08:23:30 PM »
OK...I think I lost U like 10 times in that post Trauma...lolol, wtf...and im sure it aint tha half of 40 bottle I been sippin on...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2003, 08:27:52 PM »

;D

only the ones u and yo daddy sent me

That was actually funny, lol.