Author Topic: Announcing Retirement...  (Read 139 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Announcing Retirement...
« on: October 18, 2003, 02:19:14 AM »
Yes people.. i'm retiring... dont think i have it in me anymore to battle.. i dont think i can battle like i used to before...been spittin a lotta wack shit recently.. dont think i can continue makin an ass of myself.. and also getting caught up with work in college.. i jus wish to thank this board and all the keystyle members ...
shout outs to a few people:-

Infinite:  He helped me out with my rhyming from the start and then later inducted me into Melanin Deficient
Blade: My inspiration and friend... thanks a lot!!
Logic: Helped me out a lot in the initial stages... was a good friend and competitor
I-BO: Had a memorable battle with him and also gave a lotta suggestions to improve myself...
Timelock: Inducted me to K.I.N.G.S and then i backed out.. hehehe ..   .. he was a good friend through out..
All Melanin Deficient members (Illicit, KVB, Primo)

Damn been in the finals of two tournaments and didnt win!! .. damn!! hehehe...I wanna thank all the vets some of them dont post anymore but jus in case they do pass by ..THANKS again!! I wish all the best to the new guys who are battlin ...carry the board on forward !!
I wont stop postin but just wont be battlin ..i think i'll be more active in votin et all ...
NEWAYS.. all the best to everyone!!!
Pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Announcing Retirement...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 05:50:35 AM »
another nice keystyler retirin :-\

recent shit wasn't wack IMO, only not as good as sum of it used to be. But it's all up to you

peace

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 04:11:09 PM »
Sad to see ya go man.. peace

bez

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 04:19:15 AM »
See ya later aligator.

Ya had a good run man and much respect for coming back and trying to get back on form, much love man.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 04:23:45 AM »
cya later....
thanx for takin part in the middleweight, the 3-way made it better

kick ass album

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 04:09:04 PM »
Yes people.. i'm retiring... dont think i have it in me anymore to battle.. i dont think i can battle like i used to before...been spittin a lotta wack shit recently.. dont think i can continue makin an ass of myself.. and also getting caught up with work in college.. i jus wish to thank this board and all the keystyle members ...
shout outs to a few people:-

Infinite:  He helped me out with my rhyming from the start and then later inducted me into Melanin Deficient
Blade: My inspiration and friend... thanks a lot!!
Logic: Helped me out a lot in the initial stages... was a good friend and competitor
I-BO: Had a memorable battle with him and also gave a lotta suggestions to improve myself...
Timelock: Inducted me to K.I.N.G.S and then i backed out.. hehehe ..   .. he was a good friend through out..
All Melanin Deficient members (Illicit, KVB, Primo)

Damn been in the finals of two tournaments and didnt win!! .. damn!! hehehe...I wanna thank all the vets some of them dont post anymore but jus in case they do pass by ..THANKS again!! I wish all the best to the new guys who are battlin ...carry the board on forward !!
I wont stop postin but just wont be battlin ..i think i'll be more active in votin et all ...
NEWAYS.. all the best to everyone!!!
Pz

i feel ya, a man cant be hungry forever.. you do your thang..

btw DeaDSouLjaH… im the one and only I-BO