Author Topic: The Official KURUPT Super Thread  (Read 375508 times)

Civilian3030

Re: The Official KURUPT Super Thread
« Reply #2745 on: April 08, 2024, 09:38:40 AM »
https://www.discogs.com/release/1398095-J-Wells-The-Digital-Master

Does anybody have this CD? On the digital release, the songs "10 Years" by YG has skips throughout. I was wondering if anyone could confirm if the CD has these same errors. I'll post some more Kurupt coming up if there's still interest in that kinda thing. Cheers

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Sccit

« Reply #2746 on: April 08, 2024, 10:05:22 AM »

Does anybody have this CD? On the digital release, the songs "10 Years" by YG has skips throughout. I was wondering if anyone could confirm if the CD has these same errors. I'll post some more Kurupt coming up if there's still interest in that kinda thing. Cheers

don’t have it but it’s only 10 bux if u wana take a shot

Civilian3030

« Reply #2747 on: April 08, 2024, 04:36:03 PM »
If you look at the specs on that release, all of the skits hit 22kHz, but the actual songs are LOSSY so I don't think there would be anything to gain by getting the CD since I have an MP3 of the song that circulated before the album dropped. Funny enough the specs are better on the MP3 then the retail release.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2748 on: April 09, 2024, 05:13:14 AM »

is "Get it One" a different song than "Get It" on Digital Smoke?

"Paragraphs Of Pleasure" is a dope posse cut 8)

"Play Your Flutes" is classic as well

Fresh Bone

« Reply #2749 on: April 09, 2024, 06:46:45 AM »

I got this on CD my dude, remind me on the weekend and I'll rip + upload it

The following users thanked this post: Civilian3030

Fresh Bone

« Reply #2750 on: April 09, 2024, 06:52:24 AM »
is "Get it One" a different song than "Get It" on Digital Smoke?

"Paragraphs Of Pleasure" is a dope posse cut 8)

"Play Your Flutes" is classic as well

'Get It One' from 'Digital Master' is different than 'Get It' on 'Digital Smoke' (which by the way is a BANGER, Goodie Mob killed it on there and the beat is bananas, just wish the alternate version that plays towards the end of the film 'Half Past Dead 2' dropped.

'Paragraphs Of Pleasure' is another banger on that album, a lot of Kurupt's 'Cali Untouchables Vol. 5' is more or less out there, one I was surprised to come across randomly was 'Dont Ask Me For Shit' full version somehow.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2751 on: April 10, 2024, 06:41:25 AM »
'Get It One' from 'Digital Master' is different than 'Get It' on 'Digital Smoke' (which by the way is a BANGER, Goodie Mob killed it on there and the beat is bananas, just wish the alternate version that plays towards the end of the film 'Half Past Dead 2' dropped.

'Paragraphs Of Pleasure' is another banger on that album, a lot of Kurupt's 'Cali Untouchables Vol. 5' is more or less out there, one I was surprised to come across randomly was 'Dont Ask Me For Shit' full version somehow.

many props for the info 8)

found it on youtube, new to me

The following users thanked this post: Fresh Bone, Marco