Author Topic: M Dogg vs. CWalker  (Read 498 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
M Dogg vs. CWalker
« on: October 21, 2003, 07:46:27 PM »
I want to have a keystyle battle against M Dogg.

I have always considered myself to be the white Chuck D.

That can be arranged... I'll set up a thread right now in the battle board. I wish you good luck in your keystyle WCC debut.

You wanted it, now you get it. Check in.

Rules:
8-12 bars, since you a new comer we'll make it short
first to 4 votes
both verses due 3 days after you check in. Lets do this.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:M Dogg vs. CWalker
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 08:59:33 PM »
Sound the drums of the forefathers... time to bust a fancy dance for ya' all. And for those that don't know a fancy dance, well that's just some Native shit, Uncle Sam will die in once verse.

It's war time, a rematch of the past, only this time with one on one the white man can't last/
The proud warrior graps the mic fast, and then like Fear of a Black Hat, Kills Whitey's ass/
Snakes in the low grass will always get exposed, bitches come clean when Trauma unfolds/
Fake crip gangsta yet fly a flag that's opposed, how you CWalking when you in Republicans cloths/
Your nose grows with you lies you told me, in reality you as cripped out as your boy Buddy Holly/
You hating me is really a form of flattery, fake love fake so you love to Part-on Dollys/ (fat tittie American supporting bitch)
I'm real 'cause I serve lyrics like Big Daddy serves Kane, Apache on top fuck a cracker's ass reign/
A respond will leave your brain sprain, not even novicane can get rid of that kind of pain/
Break his spirit and leave him lame, as the Apache warriors of the past make sure his slain/
Damn homie, I bet you thought this battle was a game, but death is the quickest way to fame/
I go against the grain but still get through, Republican CWalking, that'll never get through/
I don't care who all votes in your crew, like Big says, Your Nobody' 'Till Somebody Kills You/

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 06:22:36 PM »
I vote for C Walker.

kickflip

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 09:14:01 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 10:27:37 PM »
I vote for C Walker.

LMAO!!!

As we can see, I trusted he would be a fair judge, and now he proves me wrong. Not the first time Trauma has beat me in an agrument. Anyways, wait until after CWalker drops, then vote, then at least it'll look like a fair battle. If CWalker doesn't drop, he'll be DQ, 'cause there is a min. of 8 bars, which he has not meet.

kickflip

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 11:26:08 PM »
ill vote fair... any why did my other posts get deleted?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2003, 08:23:51 PM »
Hi.  I'm Trauma's friend Mr. America, checking in here, brother.  Heard this was going on, and thought I'd show my support... Always gotta vote for the guy with the flag in his avatar.  Mr. America's Vote= C Walker

That's 2-0, Mah Doggy Dogg, WHAT CHA GONNA DO, BROTHER?????

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2003, 12:17:35 PM »
its ok, Trauma's a republican...they have NO problem cheating on votes to win.  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2003, 12:37:45 PM »
its ok, Trauma's a republican...they have NO problem cheating on votes to win.  ;D

Yeah... but WCC ain't Florida...  :( Oh well... were is CWalker... his gonna get DQed.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2003, 04:57:03 PM »
I think he realized you're not worth the effort...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2003, 09:17:46 PM »
I think he realized you're not worth the effort...

awwww...good to see the Klan brothers stickin up for eachother.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2003, 07:50:45 AM »
How are we the Klan brothers because we're republican? Don't talk wack shit, I can beat your ass in a rhyme, too.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 10:38:15 PM »
How are we the Klan brothers because we're republican? Don't talk wack shit, I can beat your ass in a rhyme, too.  

Cmon man...be real, u couldnt beat 95% of tha MCs on here Hillbilly Jim...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2003, 05:23:45 AM »
lol   at first I thought it wadnt worth to check out, heck, sure glad I did,  ...amusing.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 07:40:01 PM »

Cmon man...be real, u couldnt beat 95% of tha MCs on here Hillbilly Jim...

It's your attitudes like that that prove to me I could beat you easily.  First you call me a Klan member, then Hillbilly Jim... straight comedy.  You don't even know what you're up against, I'd fuck you up like that tornado fucked up my trailer park.  Honestly though, you're not worth my FUCKING BREATH so I'll just leave this thread and fall back into not acknowledging your existence.  I get you confused with all those other drunk fuckers who end their words with 'z' anyways.  So, while you talk shit about me and who I am and where I'm from just think of this:

You know about me.  I don't even remember who the fuck you are.  What does that say?  Why is it I stick out in your mind, but you don't ring any bells with me?  Why? Because I'm fucking GOD and you're nobody.  Argue about it all you want, but it's true, you sweat my shit and I don't even know who the fuck you are, minnow.