Author Topic: M Dogg vs. CWalker  (Read 497 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:M Dogg vs. CWalker
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 10:53:32 PM »
How are we the Klan brothers because we're republican? Don't talk wack shit, I can beat your ass in a rhyme, too.  

Cmon man...be real, u couldnt beat 95% of tha MCs on here Hillbilly Jim...

It's your attitudes like that that prove to me I could beat you easily.  First you call me a Klan member, then Hillbilly Jim... straight comedy.  You don't even know what you're up against, I'd fuck you up like that tornado fucked up my trailer park.  Honestly though, you're not worth my FUCKING BREATH so I'll just leave this thread and fall back into not acknowledging your existence.  I get you confused with all those other drunk fuckers who end their words with 'z' anyways.  So, while you talk shit about me and who I am and where I'm from just think of this:

You know about me.  I don't even remember who the fuck you are.  What does that say?  Why is it I stick out in your mind, but you don't ring any bells with me?  Why? Because I'm fucking GOD and you're nobody.  Argue about it all you want, but it's true, you sweat my shit and I don't even know who the fuck you are, minnow.  

lol those true mormon values come out once again in a Trauma post...damn...a sheep AND a hypocrit. lol Maybe responding to one more of my posts will make u believe once again that u dont know who i am. LOL. U, on the otherhand...a middle-aged, redneck, semi-racist, self righteoous asshole from North Carolina on a WestCoast message board preaching about how "my religion is better then yours....FUCKER". lol what a joke. Try not to let your beliefs keep blinding u from the real world...uh...Scorpion is it? lol We should all hope to never become like u...when we get old.

BTW, yes i free posted also...but this is a keystyle forum. So Sorry M-Dogg for ruinin your thread, u can delete all this bullshit if u want. And Trauma, maybe u should avoid a forum u know nothing about...wait...that would exclude u from damn near all of them. Go back to G-Spot...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 09:54:04 AM »
trauma.. ya shit has good content but rarely even rhymes.. in a battle.. daygo would take it
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2003, 11:08:34 AM »
lol@ this...the last response was a month and a half ago...and its still one of the top 5 threads in here...damn!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2003, 11:49:38 AM »
lol, K-E-Y-S-T-Y-L-E  O-N  W-C-C  I-S  O-V-E-R

at least at the moment

nice to see u at least still alive daygo

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2003, 11:53:23 AM »
lol, first time i even look at this shit, like illicit said a few years or sum ago it's hella funny actually  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2003, 03:54:35 PM »

at least at the moment

nice to see u at least still alive daygo

fah sho lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2003, 11:43:21 AM »

Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2003, 03:26:36 PM »

Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

ok

it ain't what it used to be

i know cats used to say the same when i was active, but comparin the current situation to what it was like around the time of the Cloud 9/Elite beef or when I left DA and had 3 offers from three active crews, dayum...but if the newest generation of keystylers like this situation then thats coo

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2003, 04:41:55 PM »
I enjoyed it back in the day.

now I just read a lot or comment on the funny shit lol. cuz most of the shit on here is comedy. but keystyle was cool back then.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2003, 04:34:08 PM »
Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

ok

it ain't what it used to be

i know cats used to say the same when i was active, but comparin the current situation to what it was like around the time of the Cloud 9/Elite beef or when I left DA and had 3 offers from three active crews, dayum...but if the newest generation of keystylers like this situation then thats coo

im just in denial..

thats how we do..