Author Topic: Eminem to produce for new Mobb Deep CD  (Read 336 times)

Jome

Eminem to produce for new Mobb Deep CD
« on: October 22, 2003, 10:19:20 PM »
Eminem capped off his recent birthday with a surprise party at St. Andrews in Detroit, where Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, and Doug E. Fresh performed impromptu sets (Biz also battled Kid Rock on the 1's and 2's).  Lastly, look for Eminem to contribute production to Mobb Deep's upcoming Jive records debut.

Casper

Re:Eminem to produce for new Mobb Deep CD
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 11:02:26 PM »
 :o :o :o

hopefully Pee's lyrics dont ruin this album and im glad there gonna get better beats Free Agents beats were horrible except for a few and some of the lyrics were horrible thats the only Mobb album that wasent classic

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 11:23:57 PM »
Cool news. A MD/Em collab would be tight too.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 11:28:42 PM »
i think mobb deep would really fit his beats. hopefully em spits on the track too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pappy

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 11:38:15 PM »
im a huge mobb deep fan n a fan of eminem but i dont know about this one

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 11:48:59 PM »

hopefully Pee's lyrics dont ruin this album and im glad there gonna get better beats Free Agents beats were horrible except for a few and some of the lyrics were horrible thats the only Mobb album that wasent classic

are you smoking fucking crack? free agents was sick and prodigy always comes correct

Casper

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2003, 11:59:50 PM »

are you smoking fucking crack? free agents was sick and prodigy always comes correct

have you heard of opinions? and tell me Pee hasent fell off?? he still is tight mobb deep is my 3rd favrite group im happy too see them come out with new shit damn get off these nutz already

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2003, 12:01:15 AM »

have you heard of opinions? and tell me Pee hasent fell off?? he still is tight mobb deep is my 3rd favrite group im happy too see them come out with new shit damn get off these nutz already

nobody is on "these nutz"...if p has fallen off then he didnt fall very far...he is still better than 99% of these wack mc's out today.

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2003, 12:18:12 AM »
you act like i hate mobb deep... there like the only group that really hasent sold out yet... i got all there shit and Pee started falling off after HNIC IMO but they still are bad ass...

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2003, 12:28:05 AM »
you act like i hate mobb deep... there like the only group that really hasent sold out yet... i got all there shit and Pee started falling off after HNIC IMO but they still are bad ass...

HNIC was wack...imo p got back on his game after HNIC...i agree they havent sold out yet...but the keyword there is yet...every group in the mainstream will sell out at some point...its almost inevitable

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2003, 12:37:06 AM »

If you're a fan of both then why wouldn't you want this?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2003, 02:29:32 AM »
That's good news. I was actually hoping they would sign with Shady Records...but on the otherhand, I don't think that they would fit in the "commercial-category".

TIGHT!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2003, 05:12:16 AM »

If you're a fan of both then why wouldn't you want this?

im the same as tom, i like both MD and em, but i dont think they go together.

kick ass album

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2003, 05:55:31 AM »
As two other guys said before, I don't think Mobb Deep would fit over Em's beats, although I like them all too. Prodigy needs the deep Havoc beats to spit over.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2003, 12:02:20 PM »
This will go well.  Eminem can make some nice grimey beats too.  Something like "Love Me" would be killer.