3 (16.7%)
Yeah, but I can't read english
0 (0%)
Yeah, but I gotta admit your on point wit that snoops a sellout shit
3 (16.7%)
maybe
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Do I annoy you with my senseless posts...  (Read 340 times)

budsmokeronly

Do I annoy you with my senseless posts...
« on: October 25, 2003, 03:57:58 AM »
do I annoy you w/ my senseless posts, or my snoop diss posts, or my ja rule diss posts, or my Big AG diss posts?

I don't usually mean to ruin a thread (unless it was started by krimson), but sometimes comments are too hard to resist.  Anyway if some of those diss comments are too annoying then I will quit them (alright, I can't quit dissing Ja Rule)  and I got a wierd sense of humor, so I am sure some of you have no clue what I am talking about (kinda like me reading Bez posts).  Don't worry tho, if you spend enough time painting in an unventillated area you will soon understand my mentality.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Do I annoy you with my senseless posts...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 04:02:04 AM »
You should have more choices in ther bro..

...only no you give is wrong  ;)

Nightfall

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 06:19:16 AM »
no, people that get annoyed becauz of posts are crybabies

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 06:35:17 AM »
I think you've got a god complex, actually, most people aren't affected by you.  They may say things about you being annoying, but in reality they probably could care less.  

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2003, 07:34:47 AM »
thats why I voted 'No, I don't even know who you are'... this post is close to attention whoring  :D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2003, 07:52:53 AM »
 ;D I enjoy your senseless posting! ;D keep it up

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2003, 09:18:27 AM »
To be honest, I have found you annoying in the past.  I know you can be a cool dude but I dont understand why you put so much energy into things that you dont even like.

If you dont like Bigg AG or Ja Rule or Snoop, then why do you waste your time always talking about them?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2003, 11:59:47 AM »
If you dont like Bigg AG or Ja Rule or Snoop, then why do you waste your time always talking about them?

Ja Rule is a big part in ruining rap.  I will do my best to ruin his career.

It's sad to see a lot of dope westcoast artist get overlooked on this forum.  When a dope album like Ecay Uno or Nocturnal Hustaz drops and there is like 2 replies to the one thread about them, compared to the 100 or more replies to the 8 threads on the snoop dogg mixtape, it just sucks to see that.

I think there are many many rappers better than snoop in the game nowadays, yet snoop still gets so much attention on wcc.  Hell, even I have started to expand my horizons lately from westcoast gangsta rap.  I started listening to stuff like Black Moon, Lox, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang Clan, Cali Agents, Obie Trice, and more.   But some people just will not get past Dre, Snoop, DPG, Eminem, 50 Cent, Jay Z, etc.  If all my snoop dissin will get just one person to realize that snoop has fallen off some and maybe instead of buying his new album (which millions of people are going to do regardless) that person will go buy an album of an artist that gets much less attention than snoop, then I have accomplished what I wanted.

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2003, 12:03:25 PM »
I Wouldn't Buy As Much Snoop Stuff If They Sold Better Stuff Over Here Without Needing To Use The Net

Casper

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2003, 12:06:40 PM »
i think u are annoying as hell but its funny how everyone sweats me for following pink and mauzip just to diss them but u do it all the time too... hell i dont really mind u following me all the time i mean i feel important like i have a stocker and shit... but i mean i understand you have no life, friends, or anything better to do except post here and sniff glue so its all good... keep Cippin Cuuzzzz.... but u really are annoying when u follow me in every post thats why i stoped doing it to mauzip and pink...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2003, 12:26:29 PM »
You're right big AG, I even have an electric collar that shocks me everytime you post, so that I can run to my computer and clown on you.

Actually you are just super easy to make fun of and you seem to take it to the heart.

I am giving you the opportunity to tell me if you don't want me to post about you anymore.  Just say so, and you will never read another post by me about you.  or don't and I will continue the clowning.  

Casper

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2003, 12:32:07 PM »
it dont really matter if u diss me ill just diss u back i dont worry about it no more and i dont take it to the heart no more... but the thing is i gotta give u props because you never lower my karma (like ppl with no lives and only click the button all day like Mausip and Pink) i mean im not worried about it im liek the most hated here lmao but it dont matter to me no more its the fucking internet ill just diss u back so if you wanna stop and act your age then its good its your choice i dont controll you, you do...

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2003, 03:59:17 PM »
^ banned (not for that).. but for the fact that i didnt ban him right away for false sense of security..rofl.. was only a matter of time before he started shit talkin all the time...

Pimpen

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2003, 06:31:04 PM »
^ banned (not for that).. but for the fact that i didnt ban him right away for false sense of security..rofl.. was only a matter of time before he started shit talkin all the time...

so i can just keeep comeing back?

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2003, 08:55:08 PM »
no you dont annoy me...but i was really stuck in between two choices:

"Yes, you're on my 187 list"
~and~
"Yes, but i listen to ja rule"

although there shoulda been one that said:

"Yes, but i'd suck your dick anyway"

(then we'd know which one AG picked)