Author Topic: Ja Rule mentiones Pac in Scary Movie 3  (Read 527 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ja Rule mentiones Pac in Scary Movie 3
« on: October 25, 2003, 07:16:44 PM »
In the new movie called "Scary Movie 3", Ja Rules plays the part of the president's advisor. There's this one scene where Ja is listening to his headphones, not really sure what he's supposed to be listening to but all of a sudden he says "Hey, it's 2pac!". Then the president, played b Leslie Nielsen, takes a listen and says "This shit is bagnin'!". He then begins to recite lyrics from All Eyez On Me. Anyways, I'm just wondering, why? Ja mentioning Pac in a movie doesn't sound like coincidence IMO. I'm just wondering who's idea it was to put that in the movie.

Don Breezio

Re:Ja Rule mentiones Pac in Scary Movie 3
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 08:36:33 PM »
heres why...because 2pac is one of very few rappers whos name is recognizable by everybody...tahts the only reason why...and you got the quotes down a bit wrong:

pres: what are you listening to?
ja: some old 2pac sir...its all eyez on me
(gives headphones to president)
pres: this shit is bangin!

(he does not recite any lyrics from the song other than the name of the song)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 09:44:05 PM »
My bad. I haven't even seen the movie yet, but my homegirl who saw it last night told me cuz she knew I was a big Pac fan, and a big Ja hater. Haha. But anyways, Snoop, Eminem, LL Cool J, Run DMC, and Notorious BIG are just as recognizable as 2pac IMO. Some of those names even more so. I just find it funny that Ja mentioned Pac in a movie.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 11:54:45 PM »
My bad. I haven't even seen the movie yet, but my homegirl who saw it last night told me cuz she knew I was a big Pac fan, and a big Ja hater. Haha. But anyways, Snoop, Eminem, LL Cool J, Run DMC, and Notorious BIG are just as recognizable as 2pac IMO. Some of those names even more so. I just find it funny that Ja mentioned Pac in a movie.

yeah but ja obsesses over pac remember?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 02:55:04 AM »
The movie's not in theathers yet in Belgium, I saw the trailer yesterday though. Looks hella funny!  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 08:05:22 AM »
I think that 2Pac is alright, 'cause most everyone knows who he is. When people check out the movie 5 years down the line, there still be some 2Pac coming. Who can say that for the rest of the crowd.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2003, 11:45:36 AM »
they had a Pac song in the first 1... wasnt it All About You?

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2003, 12:15:51 PM »
every where i go i see the same hoe i remember that shit when they were on the bed she stars dancing to it.