Author Topic: Scott Hall Released from the WWE  (Read 458 times)

bez

Re: Scott Hall Released from the WWE
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2002, 01:49:49 AM »
I hate the WWE Idea but oh well thats life.  I feel sorry for hall he got a second chance and he blew it.  His fault but oh well they mite as well get rid of the NwO no its done fuck all since it come back.  I wud of thought that the Original NwO Hall, nash and Hogan wud of still been kickin the WWF's ass now but it got played out to early by the WWF it took like a month for hogan to leave and then everything fucked.

All these old timers have come back such as Perfect and Hall and instead of considering themselves lucky they have blown it.  Oh well.  Lesner wud of kiked perfects ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2002, 01:27:26 PM »
i wonder what nash n hogan think about this

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2002, 04:05:55 PM »
well supposedly nash is cool that they let hall go....but doesnt make sense....hall and nash are true nWo members.........but today supposedly they are gonna get a new member............????

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2002, 02:17:10 PM »
I hate the WWE Idea but oh well thats life.  

i agree with you...wrestling is getting fucking dumb now...im an og fan...the 80s were when wrestling was the shit...u had WWF(it will always be the WWF not WWE) with Hogan, Andre, Jake The Snake, Ultimate Warrior, Tito Santana, Macho Man, Demolition and so on....NWA/WCW had Dusty Rhodes, Sting, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger, Barry Windham, Terry Funk, Harley Race....that shit is tight...now shit is monotonous...as for Scott Hall...hes oozing too much MACHISMO for the WWF any damn way.....he was too raw for WCW when he was the Diamond Stud....too raw for WWF as Razor Ramon(one of the best personalities ever)...u know he was raw when he became Outsider Scott Hall...but his career is basically over now....hes becoming like Jake The Snake very fast......

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2002, 02:37:15 PM »

i agree with you...wrestling is getting fucking dumb now...im an og fan...the 80s were when wrestling was the shit...u had WWF(it will always be the WWF not WWE) with Hogan, Andre, Jake The Snake, Ultimate Warrior, Tito Santana, Macho Man, Demolition and so on....NWA/WCW had Dusty Rhodes, Sting, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger, Barry Windham, Terry Funk, Harley Race....that shit is tight...now shit is monotonous...as for Scott Hall...hes oozing too much MACHISMO for the WWF any damn way.....he was too raw for WCW when he was the Diamond Stud....too raw for WWF as Razor Ramon(one of the best personalities ever)...u know he was raw when he became Outsider Scott Hall...but his career is basically over now....hes becoming like Jake The Snake very fast......

You are the victim of nostalgia..cos the workrate of an Edge/Kurt Angle match blows away ANYTHING from the 80's and only a few matches (ex. Steamboat/Flair, Steamboat/Savage) come anywhere close.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2002, 10:01:21 PM »

You are the victim of nostalgia..cos the workrate of an Edge/Kurt Angle match blows away ANYTHING from the 80's and only a few matches (ex. Steamboat/Flair, Steamboat/Savage) come anywhere close.

na ur tripping...the 80s had classic matches...with good plot lines....edge and angle cant put on a good show like tito santana and rick martel....or demolition and hart foundation.....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2002, 07:31:36 AM »

na ur tripping...the 80s had classic matches...with good plot lines....edge and angle cant put on a good show like tito santana and rick martel....or demolition and hart foundation.....

Um.......I dont even know how to respond to this dribble-no offense.

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2002, 07:52:32 PM »

Um.......I dont even know how to respond to this dribble-no offense.

thats why....those people had some of the most memorable matches....edge and angle matches will be forgotten in less than a couple weeks

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2002, 10:43:17 AM »

thats why....those people had some of the most memorable matches....edge and angle matches will be forgotten in less than a couple weeks

Name a classic Tito fricken Santana match

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2002, 04:22:44 PM »

Name a classic Tito fricken Santana match

any tito santana vs rick martel...or any strike force match...theyre all classic....he was a great wrestler up until me became EL MATADOR...what a stereotypical role....lol...much like D-Von being a reverend....i dont know how long theyve had this angle(i dont watch wrestling like i used to) but i died laughing when i saw it on smackdown