Author Topic: Kidd MVP?! PSHHHHH yea right  (Read 500 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Kidd MVP?! PSHHHHH yea right
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2002, 05:10:14 PM »
^^ He may have been good, but he blew total ass the time I saw him play live. I wasn't saying he couldn't play. Same with Marbury. He sucked the biggest nut ever the night I saw him play live.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2002, 09:33:53 AM »
^^ He may have been good, but he blew total ass the time I saw him play live. I wasn't saying he couldn't play. Same with Marbury. He sucked the biggest nut ever the night I saw him play live.

man, i feel u. i seen that foo play live too. But that shit goez for all players in tha league to me (that ive seen play in person). They alwayz look alot betta on tv, then they do in person.

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2002, 11:30:15 AM »
Kidd doesnt deserve the MVP? Why?  The nets are a very good team, they have good players around Kidd. all the nets neede was a distributor on that team. So u people that say KIdd deserves the MVP, BULLSHIT. I will give you a list on players that would lift the Nets to number 1 in the PG position......

Andre miller
Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Mike Bibby
Tony Parker
Jamal Tinsley
Baron Davis

so if one of these players went to the Nets instead of Kidd. Would they be gettin the MVP in your eyes, YES. Thats why Duncan should be the MVP not Kidd

umm.... no.    the only cat on that list who could've done a comparable job is Payton.  Tinsley doesnt even play 4th Q minutes in Indy yet, B-D is a shoot first player, Andre Miller is great, but he cant carry a team yet, Stock is on the downside of his career, he cant do it all the way JK can anymore, Bibby isn't a guy who can handle being the #1 option, ditto for Nash, Tony Parker neither.  JK is prime time.  
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Youngster323

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2002, 12:58:08 PM »

umm.... no.    the only cat on that list who could've done a comparable job is Payton.  Tinsley doesnt even play 4th Q minutes in Indy yet, B-D is a shoot first player, Andre Miller is great, but he cant carry a team yet, Stock is on the downside of his career, he cant do it all the way JK can anymore, Bibby isn't a guy who can handle being the #1 option, ditto for Nash, Tony Parker neither.  JK is prime time.  

Nash cant handle being the number one option? U sure man? Just watch Tony Parker next year.  Tony Parker and Tim Duncan basically took San antonio to Second place with a whole new backcourt. Thats pretty damn impressive for a Rookie. I just think Kidd is overrated.  Its the team around Kidd not kidd that was good. Damn Kidd shot like 35 percent. Oh yea and Baron Davis is more of a team player than a first shoot PG.