Author Topic: FERGIE: ARSENAL DELIGHTED BY FA VERDICT  (Read 173 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
FERGIE: ARSENAL DELIGHTED BY FA VERDICT
« on: October 31, 2003, 08:37:49 AM »
How can he say anything about dodgy deals  ::)

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Arsenal will be "delighted" with their punishment for the bust-up at Old Trafford in September and claimed there were suspicions that a deal had been done with the Football Association.

On Thursday, Arsenal were given a £175,000 fine and had four players banned for a total of nine matches at a disciplinary hearing, but Manchester United boss Ferguson reckons they got off lightly.

Asked if he thought the punishment was fair, Ferguson said: "I wouldn't agree with that, I think Arsenal will be delighted with the decision, that's without question. I read this morning they did a deal before they went in there and I think that was the suspicion right throughout the country that a deal was being done. It's disappointing to read that kind of thing."

KURUPTION-81

Re:FERGIE: ARSENAL DELIGHTED BY FA VERDICT
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 10:02:13 AM »
it wouldnt suprise me if they had.

who saw wenger saying how arsenals disciplinary record was really good coz they had managed to finish 10 games this season with 11 men.Everyone lets give arsenal a round of a applause shame about the 56 other times in the last 7 years u have only had ten men at the end of a game

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 01:01:45 PM »
The bans are a blessing in disguise.

When Lauren is banned for 4 matches and Volz comes in to replace him Arsenals defence will look stronger.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 01:27:55 PM »
Volz is on loan at Fulham isn't he?

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 10:19:36 AM »
BBC website says that he has a recall clause in the contract.

Watched the Leeds match the other day Jay, your lot have some good youngsters. Eagles etc.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 01:08:15 PM »
Lol, the guy is a total prick.

Look at the bans, they are more than fair. Its a non-starter.

He is just saying this to try and get his druggie CB of the hook.

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 05:12:45 PM »
Ian Huntley will get less then Lauren, 4 matches and £40,000? The FA christmas do is on the Arsenal this year, i hope they choke on the sausage rolls.

Anyway we should forgive and forget, heres to Rio 8)