Author Topic: Tim Duncan  (Read 541 times)

Heinouz_Hak

Re: Tim Duncan
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2002, 07:57:15 PM »
jason kidd

and if you want to throw the shaq vs duncan thing into account

how many times has shaq packed duncan compard to duncan packing a HURT shaq----size ain't got nothing to do with it

i love it how shaq hurt or not, can and has put the moves on duncan (with his footwork) more times than duncan has----size ain't got nothing to do with it

when they both go up for a reboud....i love it how a fat dude like shaq whose ONLY half an inch taller than duncan can get a rebound over duncan

and shaq's won the battle of the tip offs

i love it how duncan gets most of his points off of horry and walker, and only few outside shots against shaq,lol

0-10, in game 1 first quarter...ouch

those are facts,lol

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: Tim Duncan
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2002, 09:54:05 PM »
jason kidd

and if you want to throw the shaq vs duncan thing into account

how many times has shaq packed duncan compard to duncan packing a HURT shaq----size ain't got nothing to do with it

i love it how shaq hurt or not, can and has put the moves on duncan (with his footwork) more times than duncan has----size ain't got nothing to do with it

when they both go up for a reboud....i love it how a fat dude like shaq whose ONLY half an inch taller than duncan can get a rebound over duncan

and shaq's won the battle of the tip offs

i love it how duncan gets most of his points off of horry and walker, and only few outside shots against shaq,lol

0-10, in game 1 first quarter...ouch

those are facts,lol

do u luv tha way Shaq never seems to play well against tha spurs? Or how about the way Shaq manages to travel on every single play because hes too clumsy to face-up, or do any other move in tha post other then try to back someone down? Maybe the way he shoots under 60% frum tha line on tha regular, when Duncan (who shot 60% last year) shoots 80% now? What about tha fact that tha lakers supposedly have tha better supporting cast (then tha spurs) yet, when Robinson was out...Duncan still lead tha team to a win in game 2? Or tha way most of Shaqs points havent even come against Duncan...but rather, Malik Rose, Bryant, or a hurt Robinson? hmmm...Shaq does dunk tha ball better then Duncan...ok...thas ONE for Shaq lol. I actually like shaq, even if i dont like tha lakers. And hes a very tuff player to defend. BUT, to compare him to Duncan on a "skill" basis...is ridiculous. Im sorry to tell u, but size is EVERYTHING when it comes to Shaq. If he wasnt that big, with tha type of moves he has...he wouldnt even start in this league. He'd be Chris Dudley, Eric Montross, Luke Longley (wait, longley could shoot tha 10ft jumper lol).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »