Author Topic: any1 see the ja rule farakanh interview  (Read 644 times)

pappy

any1 see the ja rule farakanh interview
« on: November 03, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »
shit was classic lol.  farakanh sayin clap back.  Farakanh or however the fuck you spell his name is still a fuckin dirtbag.  how can any1 respect this dirtbag.  he set up the assassination of malcom x.  he hates white people.  he even has a few subliminal lines towards white people *waits for lincoln to say what a great man farakanh is*

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:any1 see the ja rule farakanh interview
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 07:07:45 PM »
shit was classic lol.  farakanh sayin clap back.  Farakanh or however the fuck you spell his name is still a fuckin dirtbag.  how can any1 respect this dirtbag.  he set up the assassination of malcom x.  he hates white people.  he even has a few subliminal lines towards white people *waits for lincoln to say what a great man farakanh is*

Get off my nuts fool. I already said I don't like Farrakhan. Holy shit, what does it take to get through to you? Anyways, despite Farrakhan's misteps you have to admit he's one helluva speaker.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 07:14:48 PM »

Get off my nuts fool. I already said I don't like Farrakhan. Holy shit, what does it take to get through to you? Anyways, despite Farrakhan's misteps you have to admit he's one helluva speaker.

no hes not i could just tell what a fake he was he just plays on weak minded people who believe what he says thats why he comes off as a good speaker.  just listening to him talk it was so painfully obvious he is fake.  a great speaker would be some1 like bill clinton or tupac.  they could tell you the sky is green an u would believe them

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 07:22:29 PM »

no hes not i could just tell what a fake he was he just plays on weak minded people who believe what he says thats why he comes off as a good speaker.  just listening to him talk it was so painfully obvious he is fake.  a great speaker would be some1 like bill clinton or tupac.  they could tell you the sky is green an u would believe them
Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they're a bad speaker. I don't mean he's right always, but he has a way with words. He articulates himself really well.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 07:49:46 PM »
Yeah I saw this, and Ja Rule is still a fucking idiot and so is that homo Mirv Gotti .

Yesterday on MuchMusic they said that Ja and Farakhan actually wanted 50 to be on the show aswell to squash the beef for good and 50 turned them down.

50 said he respected Farakhan but theres no way in hell hes going on that show and that Ja is still a bitch and he got himself into this so he should shut up..

All this is, is some publicity stunt to make Ja look good so that he sells more albums when it drops tomorrow...And theres no way in hell 50's gonna be a part of that.

pappy

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 09:28:03 PM »

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they're a bad speaker. I don't mean he's right always, but he has a way with words. He articulates himself really well.

so he can articulate himself really well.  that doesnt make him a real good speaker.  It just makes weak minded people think hes smart but to people that are sure of themselves they can sense the fakeness coming from him.  its like when bush tries to be articulate.  it dont sound right b/c he is an idiot an it aint makin him a great speaker

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 07:14:55 PM »

i agree 100%, and an example is Hitler....i fuckin hate him but damn....

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 07:32:55 PM »
Farrakhan is going to hell when he dies for all the racist shit he's propagated over the years.  He's helped set the goal of Black Equality back 50 fucking years, I hope he's happy.  He's too stupid to realize that attacking people makes them defensive, and as such going around saying black people are better than white people does nothing but assure white people that they are in fact better than black people.  

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 10:32:36 PM »
Can someone shed some light...

How was Farrakan involved in MX's assassination?
Why he's a dirtbag?

Thanks...

Sorry just havent heard much about him...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2003, 11:49:40 AM »
yeah i no nothing bout Farrakan can some give a quick history lesson. thanks

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2003, 12:31:40 PM »
one way farrakahn is fake is that he preaches about "a leader should be one who lives the way his followers do" (poor) and this muh fucker owns (owned) 3 homes on hill with mercedes benz' and beemers ect. also he (and if i remember right from this book i had to read) and malcom both had alleged white mistresses, yet preached AGAINST white and black relations.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2003, 07:23:03 PM »
one way farrakahn is fake is that he preaches about "a leader should be one who lives the way his followers do" (poor) and this muh fucker owns (owned) 3 homes on hill with mercedes benz' and beemers ect. also he (and if i remember right from this book i had to read) and malcom both had alleged white mistresses, yet preached AGAINST white and black relations.

Nah Malcolm never had a mistress, Elijah Mohammed did however.

Anyways here's a quick lesson on Farrakhan:

Louis Farrakhan was a gifted musician in both singing and violin. In 1960 ish he joined the Nation Of Islam & released a single "White Man's Heaven Is A Black Man's Hell". There was a bit of tension between him & Malcolm X so there were rumours that Farrakhan had a hand in X's death (I don't believe that). When Elijah Mohammed died, he left his son in charge of the NOI. WD Mohammed ordered to stop the racist teachings and accepted White Muslims as brethren like X did shortly before his death. Farrakhan was outraged and took some NOI members & re-formed the Nation. Farrakhan became leader & still is to this day.

Quick Lesson for those that don't know.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2003, 07:25:59 PM »

Louis Farrakhan was a gifted musician in both singing and violin. In 1960 ish he joined the Nation Of Islam & released a single "White Man's Heaven Is A Black Man's Hell". There was a bit of tension between him & Malcolm X so there were rumours that Farrakhan had a hand in X's death (I don't believe that). When Elijah Mohammed died, he left his son in charge of the NOI. WD Mohammed ordered to stop the racist teachings and accepted White Muslims as brethren like X did shortly before his death. Farrakhan was outraged and took some NOI members & re-formed the Nation. Farrakhan became leader & still is to this day.

wait u talk about how great a man elijah is yet he had a mistress.  wow sounds like great man 2 me ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2003, 07:36:29 PM »

wait u talk about how great a man elijah is yet he had a mistress.  wow sounds like great man 2 me ::)

Well it's not necessarily true that he had a mistress. All I know was that he for sure had affairs but let's not forget many Prophets had moral lapses. Are you going to say they are bad men because they made mistakes? Overall I think Elijah Mohammed was a good man but IMO his son is an even better leader.

Paris

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2003, 01:40:48 PM »
Loved every minute of it...Anyone have a video link I can download? If so can ya post it?