Author Topic: Cage smashes...  (Read 181 times)

The Watcher

Cage smashes...
« on: November 03, 2003, 10:41:57 PM »
.. Celph Titled over the head with a bottle?

Taken from the Eastern Conference forums:

"I was at donhills last night for cage's show (which he rocked by the way). But before he went on stage, everyone was saying that celph and his crew was there, so I made sure to peep it when cage came in. I saw celph talking to el-p actually and then all of a sudden Cage came runnoing up and SMASHED CELPH OVER THE HEAD WITH A BOTTLE. After that this other kid caught Celph in the jaw. There was a little maylay, and then a bloodied Celph and his crew got kicked out. It was the illest shit I ever seen. That nigga Cage definitely got his revenge kiddies."

http://www.ecrecs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=6307943d70b567ac08340458f5a30b46&threadid=7037
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Cage smashes...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 05:18:53 AM »
Holy fuck. What do Cage & Celph Titled have beef over?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 06:58:24 AM »
they've been beefing for a while.. had a few altercations in the past, although this one takes the cake
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 07:12:56 AM »
Hopefully not such as tragic as with Xzibit when he was knocked out with a bottle - I like Celph very much, he comes tight on Louis Logic's "Diablos" and other tracks.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 08:12:42 AM »
damn..