Author Topic: So So Daz Tracks  (Read 138 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
So So Daz Tracks
« on: November 03, 2003, 07:26:56 PM »
First of...Props to Hatesrats for the name  ;D

Are these all the tracks so far?

A Few Gunz
Fo Sho
Diggy In Cali
Change The Game 2003
Game Goin
Git 2 Strippin
Watchers
Help me if I'm missing any.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:So So Daz Tracks
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 08:07:57 PM »
i only got the first 4.. i thought Fa SHo and Git To Strippin were the same song... could u hook me up with the rest?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 05:12:44 AM »
i only got the first 4.. i thought Fa SHo and Git To Strippin were the same song... could u hook me up with the rest?

Yeah I'll try and put them up on some webspace later today.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 06:26:01 PM »
Nice.  Thanks for putting this list together B-Lincoln.  Props.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt