Author Topic: Jigga's new album- OUTSTANDING!!!  (Read 479 times)

The Watcher

Re:Jigga's new album- OUTSTANDING!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2003, 11:23:43 PM »
man, when you get the albums on shelves here in Australia they're already opened and the CD taken out etc so people cant steal it -- so the people that work in the store would get that shit before me anyway. If it wasnt for that, i would buy this album the day it drops and i woulda bought 10 copies of the Obie album for the gold ticket.

On a side note, i gotta say Threat is SONG OF THE FUCKING YEAR  -- the lyrics and beat on it are GREAT - and Moment of Clairty has probably one of the dopest beats ive heard, ever.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2003, 05:57:39 AM »
Would be tight if there'll be the Dre-produced song and another one on the final version 8) But I don't think so...

KVB

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2003, 10:03:47 AM »
This album is a masterpeice. I only got the album last night and I knew it was a classic from my first full listen through. The production is flawless and Jay has incredible lyrics on all of the songs here, he really stepped up his game this past year and delivered on this album. As a matter of fact, this might very possibly be Jay's best album ever.

I could say the flaw of the album is "Change Clothes" but even then I'd be nitpicking, it doesn't at all deter from the overall feeling of the album, and is actually a solid song. Even if you're a Jay-Z hater you simply can't front on this release, it's easily album of the year and possibly decade.

It'll take some time to soak in but as of right now... Jigga just delivered his third classic. Every hip-hop fan should go out and buy it on the 14th.

The Black Album > The Blueprint
The Black Album = Reasonable Doubt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2003, 11:45:20 AM »
and Moment of Clairty has probably one of the dopest beats ive heard, ever.

... wtf, how, its ok, nothing that special, best ever, no fuckin way,