Author Topic: Jay-Z has been screwing with us the whole time, all those tracklistings are fake  (Read 550 times)

Foesum

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=500

Props to DJ Spliff for the exclusive scoop to HHG ! It seems that the album that's been circulating on the net for a few days was just a 'test'.
According to ROC's Lenny S, "The goodfolks at ROC released this album to get a buzz on the streets. Jay is going to alter atleast a quarter to half of the album by release day. There will still be fourteen tracks with 2 hidden bonus tracks.

So far, the buzz created has been an optimistic one, a success i would call it. Wow, jay z's intentions with releasing this early is going to hype the album of the year even moreso. Dre will make the final cut and the song will be released as his second single. The Dre joint will amaze
everyone cuz it's definitely something everyone didn't expect to hear from the ROC

Don Seer

haha good shit.. see these people are using the internet instead of fighting it!

Trauma-san

^^ That's the smart way to approach it, because it's impossible to fight it.  

Don Seer

there'll be more and more of this i'm sure.

what i realised after posting this is..

how did they know they'd get the right versions to the rippers at the right times?

collusion?

The Watcher

i think this is bullshit, they may add 2 more tracks as bonus's, but thats it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Foesum

how did they know they'd get the right versions to the rippers at the right times?

collusion?

yea, its very confusing im sure.

Maybe Jay ain't even done recording? Maybe he's still doing more

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i think this is bullshit, they may add 2 more tracks as bonus's, but thats it

yea thats wat i think, it might be a lil dif, but the only thing is the dre track, that will be a huge change

Trauma-san

collusion?

I would think it goes something like this.  

Everybody knows that the rippers are basically getting 'promos' that are floated around to different media outlets and used to help sell preorders of the album to retailers and things.  So, instead of sending out the real album, they just send out an early version, and tell everybody it's the real album.  Somebody rips it, everybody that wants to bootlegg it does, and then they just release a different album.  It'll still get bootlegged, but prob. not as much as the promo did, so the final product in the store looks like  an improvement on the promo...

The Predator

If this was true why did Roc-A-Fella push up the release date from the original black friday release date? ???

Don Seer

another publicity thing.. ;)

Jome

Hiphopsite confirmed the leaked tracklisting, and they usually get that shit sent from the major companys..

N-Sane Brain

I don't think that there will be so many differences, probably only two bonus-cuts as some of you said before. Probably he should mix up the tracklist and replace one or two songs (probably "Allure") in order two add other ones. 'Cause if he only adds two new bonus-tracks, it'll be no problem to download them after the album will be released - but if there are differences in the tracklist, people will probably buy it 'cause they're too confused :P Would definitely improve the selling.