Author Topic: Hi-C-Hi-Life_Hustle-Retail-2003-NMZ  (Read 438 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:Hi-C-Hi-Life_Hustle-Retail-2003-NMZ
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2003, 07:43:18 AM »
Yo Da Illest, you can get the album for $11.21 including shipping to the UK from www.cheap-cds.com. On the site it says $9.62 buts that for the US, when you enter the fact you are from the UK it puts it up to the afore mentioned figure. I dunno if they send to any other european countries, but I'm sure the figures will be pretty much the same. They haven't got any in stock at the moment, but when it actually gets released it will be availiable for purchase. Here is a direct link:

http://cheap-cds.com/surf/disps/435218

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2003, 07:55:59 AM »
Thanks for the info. They dont ship to Spain tho. Anyway, have you ever bought there? It does not seem very reliable... ???

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2003, 08:08:13 AM »
Yeah, I've bought plenty of cds from there. As simple as their site looks, they are real reliable, normally get cds within five days of ordering, which considering it is coming from the US is really good.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2003, 08:28:36 AM »
Nice, they are very cheap. I'd give it a try if they delivered to Spain. They don't tho, they say: "We only ship to USA, Australia, England, Canada and Japan. We apologize to any existing customers or new customers. We have had more problems with Invalid cards and lost or damaged shipping to many other countries. With our low margins we can not afford to service all other countries. "

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2003, 06:21:14 AM »
the track with nate dogg is the bomb  8)

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---