Author Topic: U.S. helicopter shot down in Iraq  (Read 212 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U.S. helicopter shot down in Iraq
« on: November 02, 2003, 02:27:30 AM »
At least three U.S. soldiers are dead after a series of attacks on coalition forces in Iraq Sunday, including the downing of a Chinook helicopter.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/11/02/sprj.irq.int.main/index.html

Trauma-san

Re:U.S. helicopter shot down in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 05:00:24 AM »
That sucks.  Of course, for a war though, 3 dead in 1 day is an incredible victory, we're doing much much better than in Vietnam!

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 09:05:05 AM »
That sucks.  Of course, for a war though, 3 dead in 1 day is an incredible victory, we're doing much much better than in Vietnam!

oh yeah!! Bit now it's just Sky Rocketed to FIFTEEN..

What can I sey but this just seems to be getting better by the day for you  :-X

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 09:12:43 AM »
Trauma they upped the casualties to three times your prediction for coalition casualties before the start of the war. hahah smart guy.

;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 02:09:44 PM »
Still much lower than the 'thousands' of deaths all the liberals on this board predicted, right?

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 02:44:21 PM »
Still much lower than the 'thousands' of deaths all the liberals on this board predicted, right?

Liberals were probably talking about Iraqi civilians not American troops.

George W. Bush can kiss his elections goodbye  :-*

pappy

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 06:14:55 PM »
geeez i wonder why asshole minded posted this....hmmmm maybe b/c americans died so he gets joy out it.  sought of like he accomplished something.  its alright tho asshole minded i would be angry at the world 2 if i looked like rupaul

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 01:18:30 AM »
geeez i wonder why asshole minded posted this....hmmmm maybe b/c americans died so he gets joy out it.  sought of like he accomplished something.  its alright tho asshole minded i would be angry at the world 2 if i looked like rupaul

The assholes at CNN posted it first...they must enjoy the news of dead American troops.
haha smart guy  ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 06:47:55 AM »
It's a bad thing but imagine such a helicopter coming down......that's like a truck falling out of the sky........ :o :o :o

TIMBER!!!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 04:30:51 AM »
Its sad but lets remember the Iraqi civilians who have died, ie non combatants, estimated by The Economist totals over 3,000, far less than claimed by iraqi groups, but still almost more than these "terrorists" have ever killed in your country.

Anyway i reckon tho the war was wrong, countries should help out the states now, in the form of joint control, if only to help the iraqis on the ground. Without that its hard to see the US winning this situation and if they pulled out now it would be the ultimate disaster....where there NO plans for this kind of situation?? Did people honestly think it would be all rosy once saddam fell??
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2003, 01:10:34 AM »

u stupid crackhead.... did i even say something negative?... you just cant stop scratching my balls, can you? .. why don’t you just leave that local library computer and go back to your trailer.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »
wow! I- bo is the all time LEAST funniest person i've ever known.....man i'd hate to see you get into a game of the dozens

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2003, 09:56:00 AM »
wow! I- bo is the all time LEAST funniest person i've ever known.....man i'd hate to see you get into a game of the dozens

Seriously, do you get paid to be his concubine??

pappy

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 12:18:20 AM »

u stupid crackhead.... did i even say something negative?... you just cant stop scratching my balls, can you? .. why don’t you just leave that local library computer and go back to your trailer.

wow i dont know if i should be mad you tried dissin me or should i feel sorry that your comeback was so juvenile.  an im not on your balls im jus stating the obvious.  whenever you make a post anymore it is a negative post about america.  in this case some americans die your dick gets hard.  also your subliminally trying to prove a point to pro americans that they were wrong an many americans would lose there lives

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 01:35:00 AM »

lmao@asshole minded sounds like something AG made up.