Author Topic: Any watched Matrix Revolutions??  (Read 374 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Any watched Matrix Revolutions??
« on: November 08, 2003, 12:49:39 AM »

So what are ur reviews about the Movie??

Is is worth watching??

Don Breezio

Re:Any watched Matrix Revolutions??
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 01:02:45 AM »
i saw it today and all i heard before was how much it sucked and blah blah blah...funny thing...they dont use as much money on special effects and actually make a good movie and people think it sucks  ::)...i loved it...the ending was very well made and while it had dope special effects thats not what it was all about like the others...everything really came together in it...its definetely worth seeing...i loved it...5/5

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 01:08:34 AM »
i watched it twice already...the first time i went in to watch it, i went in thinking about all the bad reviews that were given.  i didnt enjoy the movie at all.  but after, i thought about everything that happened and decided to watch it again.  after watching for a second time i was really impressed.  this is a really good movie in my opinion.  go watch it for yourself if you havent already done so

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 01:26:35 AM »
def. not the best out of the 3, but still a good movie.  It was a good ending.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 04:29:01 AM »
I didn't read the reviews beforehand, but it was incredibly arrogant, for instance to me it seemed they were trying to trivialize love and act like nobody in the audience had ever felt love before.  They had long speeches about love and being heroes and shit that were just sanctimonious bullshit.  Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Overstated, Neo did his best impersonation of Jesus Christ (which wasn't very good, btw) for the end, blah.  Not a very good movie.  The special effects were pretty good, the fight scene between the machines and the humans was awesome.  

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 08:53:12 AM »
i saw it the day it came out...awsome movie..i thought it was better than #2 and as good as #1

The ending surprised me...i thought it was gonna be somthing else

agent smith and little kids... :-X

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2003, 09:52:11 AM »
i saw it and thought it was a good way to finish off the trilogy -- people who say it sucked were expectin another #2
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2003, 12:50:08 PM »
I heard it was gay and ruins the whole story... ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2003, 02:05:41 PM »
yeah i heard that... i didnt get to go see it because i was busy when all my friends went... so i've dlded it since everyones saying its so wack.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2003, 03:22:57 PM »
people who say it sucked were expectin another #2

Expecting another Matrix 2?
C'mon, Matrix 2 was as bad as it could get, after the first one, lol....
The only thing it had was pretty good action. It seemed like the story
was pressed in for the action, and all the long speaches dint do anything.....

Now #3, i was not expecting much of, after the bad second part..... I gotta admit
that it was better then the second (probably because i dint expect anything from this one), but still the movie had its flaws.... The acting was at times horrible, and so was
Neo.... The ending was dissapointing in my eyes (For a movie like Matrix i expected an ending that brings up questions and not just a half bad love story. I expected a ending where fx. Neo woke up and it all had been a dream.... But hey thats just me.)....
The action was good, and also the CGI....

If you want anything more then good action and a story that tries to be good, then dont see it (wait for the dvd or some thing else, huh). But then again if you dont mind about the acting and just want your action hardcore, then YES go watch it DUDE, lol!....

Peace
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 03:24:23 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2003, 06:13:57 PM »
I liked it. Good ending to a good story. Wasn't as special as the first tho.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2003, 09:31:32 PM »
people who say it sucked were expectin another #2

Expecting another Matrix 2?
C'mon, Matrix 2 was as bad as it could get, after the first one, lol....
The only thing it had was pretty good action. It seemed like the story
was pressed in for the action, and all the long speaches dint do anything.....

Now #3, i was not expecting much of, after the bad second part..... I gotta admit
that it was better then the second (probably because i dint expect anything from this one), but still the movie had its flaws.... The acting was at times horrible, and so was
Neo.... The ending was dissapointing in my eyes (For a movie like Matrix i expected an ending that brings up questions and not just a half bad love story. I expected a ending where fx. Neo woke up and it all had been a dream.... But hey thats just me.)....
The action was good, and also the CGI....

If you want anything more then good action and a story that tries to be good, then dont see it (wait for the dvd or some thing else, huh). But then again if you dont mind about the acting and just want your action hardcore, then YES go watch it DUDE, lol!....

Peace

maybe you didnt notice..but the acting in all 3 of them was horrible...keanu reeves did a shitty acting job on every single one of them...either way they were still damn good movies...but he's a much better actor than he showed us in that movie..

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2003, 12:29:21 AM »
I thought the acting was good, apart from when Agent Smith does that fucked up "evil" laugh

Keanu has the lead role in Constantine, that will be a great movie
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 02:36:58 AM »
The only reason people are saying it wasn't that good is because they were expecting to much from it but if you watch it more than once then you will see that it is actually quite a good film, so if you really want to know what it's like go and watch it for yourself thats the only way u'll find out for real whether it's good or not.

p.s i give it 5/5
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 09:32:03 AM »
^^

you gotta be kidding?
So this movie is one of the best that you have EVER seen,
and a classic in your eyes? You need to watch more movies....
And btw i dint expect anything of it, but it was still pretty shitty....
Peace
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010