Author Topic: Arrest warrant issued for Juvenile  (Read 119 times)

mrtonguetwista

Arrest warrant issued for Juvenile
« on: November 08, 2003, 08:18:17 PM »
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - Police have issued an arrest warrant for New Orleans rapper Juvenile for allegedly failing to pay child support.

The multiplatinum rap star, whose real name is Terius Gray, did not show up for a court hearing in August to determine how much child support he should pay the mother of his 6-month-old daughter, said Lt. Nick Neal of the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department. Deputies obtained the warrant this week on charges of abandonment of a dependent child.

``She is not asking for a million dollars. She is just asking for help,'' Neal said. ``A man of his stature should be able to pay child support.''

Juvenile's attorney Larry Duttweiler said his client first plans to take a paternity test to confirm if he's the father.

``I've heard that he has had some other bogus claims before, so we want to get the test,'' Duttweiler said. ``If this turns out to be true, we will deal with this.''

Juvenile, 28, won a Billboard Award for R&B Album of the Year for his 1998 release ``400 Degreez'' and an American Music Award nomination for Favorite Rap/Hip-hop Artist in 1999.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Arrest warrant issued for Juvenile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 08:25:53 PM »
 :'(

Don Breezio

Re:Arrest warrant issued for Juvenile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 09:35:12 PM »
good...maybe he'll go to jail and stop making music  ;D...although if he made anymore decent songs like "My Life" (from Project English) i may have to change my opinion on that.